Thread: Where is the thread on the short-movie 'Political Playgirl'

Where is the thread on the short-movie 'Political Playgirl'

Hi,

Can someone help me to find an answer to the following question (sent to Mods by PM last week - no answer yet). This thread had many comments and I am curious to continue the discussion (private or in the thread).

Who can answer?

***************************************text sent to 3 Mods************************************

Hi Mod,

I am surprised to see that the thread I started Saturday (about the short-movie of Xenia Sin) has been erased. Can threads be deleted without informing their authors? This thread was in 'Lounge'.

I am not familiar with Merb, please let me know what happened. Is it a bug, censorship, other? Did I forget to follow some rules of the forum? Please explain so I will learn for next time.

Thks for your answer

**********************************************************************************************

You can answer by PM or in this thread

Thks,

Hi,

Please, can someone (Mod or others) tell me why the thread on this interesting topic has disappeared?

I am still waiting for Mods answers, I don't know why.

Use PM if you want,

Thks

Quote Originally Posted by Claude1983 View Post
    Hi,

Can someone help me to find an answer to the following question (sent to Mods by PM last week - no answer yet). This thread had many comments and I am curious to continue the discussion (private or in the thread).

Who can answer?

***************************************text sent to 3 Mods************************************

Hi Mod,

I am surprised to see that the thread I started Saturday (about the short-movie of Xenia Sin) has been erased. Can threads be deleted without informing their authors? This thread was in 'Lounge'.

I am not familiar with Merb, please let me know what happened. Is it a bug, censorship, other? Did I forget to follow some rules of the forum? Please explain so I will learn for next time.

Thks for your answer

**********************************************************************************************

You can answer by PM or in this thread

Thks,