Thread: What mischief have you done?

What mischief have you done?

This thread was inspired by another thread on doing mischief at Montreal area parking meters.
    Years ago, I use to do mischief by kyping car washes at gas stations. When I was in line to pay for my gasoline, sometimes there would be a person ahead of me paying for gas and buying a car wash. If I can get a look at their car wash code number, I would jump into my car and get to the car wash ahead of them and get a free auto-douche!

Pimpin' ain't easy...
    I collect petro points when i put diesel in the company's truck and the boss is payin'...ooooh i'm so bad

I've used the company truck for my own side work several times and never put gas in afterwards...........Guess its coal for me this year from Santa.
    You got a mighty purdy mouth.

Mired in the red dust.
    In the early eighties I hitchhiked around the US using American Express travellors cheques in Canadian funds. Almost always, they could be cashed as if they were in US funds, since the only difference was a hard-to-notice line across the top that said "Canadian dollars". At that time, a Canadian dollar equaled US$0.75, so cashing a cheque for a Cdn$100 at a Taco Bell and getting US$97.50 back made quite a difference.

I was only 18 then. I didn't really think about what I was doing except one time I ate at a little restaurant in San Francisco's Chinatown. It struck me that I wasn't ripping off a big company like McDonald's or Taco Bell, but a hard-working independant businessman. I still feel a little bad about it but I've tried to balance it out with good deeds done elsewhere.

I got 4 s this year. I`m a wild man.

DESIRE URGE REST
    i paid a sp in fake bills...
    on more then 1 occasion