Thread: Review boards for everything

Thumbs down Review boards for everything

Hey guys,

Since I found this site, I've been dreaming of review boards of everything (almost).

I'm on the market for a girlfriend and I dream of a girlfriend review board.. that would make things so much simpler..

Buying a car, review boards for dealers; having some renovations done to your house, review board for contractors, etc, etc, etc,...

Basically, what I'm saying is that I love this place, it makes things so much safer..

Now, do you know of other review boards that exist (not related to the hobby of course); feel free to message me if you prefer.

Cheers

If you have any candidates in mind for the gf position, I'm sure that many people here would be glad to give them a test drive and review the ladies for you so that you could narrow down your choice!
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Techman
    If you have any candidates in mind for the gf position, I'm sure that many people here would be glad to give them a test drive and review the ladies for you so that you could narrow down your choice!

I hadn't thought of it that way but thanks for the offer..!!

incognito_NYC

Try this ...

http://www.epinions.com/

It's a review site for just about everything under the sun :

"Cars, Books, Movies, Music, Electronics, Hotels" , etc., etc.

I haven't checked put I betcha there's a review of Spam Luncheon Meat in there somewhere

Under 'Travel' you can review not just accomodations but destinations in general. I did one last year on the city of Montreal - it's pretty funny.

The format is not a message board, though. All you can do is read the reviews or write your own.

Not quite as "interactive" as a board can be ... and we all know how "interactive" this place can get, right? -LOL
    - Incognito_NYC