View Poll Results: Who is your Merb 2006-2007 SP Goddess and Legend?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kiki formerly Devilish, now Kiki’s Dollhouse

    12 17.91%
  • Tamara formerly XXXtase, now Indy

    17 25.37%
  • Kim from Devilish

    9 13.43%
  • Vicky formerly Candy’s, now XXXtase

    10 14.93%
  • Michelle formerly Eleganza, now Montreal Sex City

    2 2.99%
  • Independent Samantha

    17 25.37%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: Merb 2006-2007 Goddess and Legend

  1. #1

    Merb 2006-2007 Goddess and Legend

    Remember Emely from Eleganza? She had achieved something on this board that not many do…accessible and consistent…a legend. So it got me thinking, who would be the current legends in the industry and on Merb? I mean, you always have those that appear and rock our world for a few months and then for some reason or another…fizzle out…whether they leave the industry or reviews end or they become inconsistent…not many have been able to touch the reputation and breadth that Emely did. Someone who is more than a “gem” and not necessarily your “ATF” but transcended both to be an SP goddess and living legend. So let’s add some criteria:

    1. Must be currently active and with some regularity for the last 8-12 months
    2. Must have significant positive, and consistent reviews on Merb
    3. Must continue to be reviewed positively
    4. Must have numerous strong supporters: Quantity is the key here, not just the odd Merb veteran whose clout creates the hype, but others as well…not just the white knights who embarrass themselves as they fight for position but those that genuinely recommend a lady because of their experience.
    5. Must be beautiful: Quite relative, I know…whether she has amazing eyes, a hot body, the prettiest face, the best breasts, or a killer ass…there must be consensus amongst the Merb community that this lady has an extraordinary beauty.
    6. Outcall service only

    When you filter our favourites against these criteria, you will find very few left…but if I have missed any, let me know.

    Btw, I love these gals too but unfortunately didn’t make the cut: Mercedez, Cameron, Samy, Helene, Jen (from Devilish), Lynne, Kelly (from Asservissante), Judy, Madison (from Devilish).

    That said, who is your Merb 2006-2007 SP Goddess and Legend?

  2. #2
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417

    Best active ladies.

    Hello UNDFTD,

    This poll needs more candidates. The most universally acclaimed legend cannot be denied. Miss Samantha has to be the best admired by the most in the last five years. Just see her thread with 373 posts and 136,607 hits. Any lady who can get so many to commit to her for 6-18 hours, or much more in some cases, has what it takes. I won't go on about her. Her thread provides endless evidence to prove my point. Currently she is independent.

    But, my all time favorite is Lily, last of FKS who I believe is not yet retired. However, she is very choosy about who she sees. She is definitely one of the most wonderful GFEs ever.

    As for Emely, I enjoyed meeting her once. But, she was far from rocking my world. Tamara was incredibly gorgeous; a real fantasy doll. And, I met the extremely delicious sex kitten Kim in April.

    If you want to include all the best in the last five years, retired or not, Jessy of Satin Dreams was magnificent. I wish she was available...DAMN!

    Kisses baby,

    Korbel
    Last edited by korbel; 06-29-2007 at 02:21 PM.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Korbel
    Hello UNDFTD,

    This poll needs more candidates. The most universally acclaimed legend cannot be denied.
    Hey Korbel...I definitely did NOT want to take anything away from those legends like Samy, Lilly, and Jessy but only wanted to see who had reached that status over the past 8-12 months.

    I don't believe Samy amongst others would qualify because she just doesn't meet the criteria...though I know many here love her and talk about her reputation, she just doesn't get reviewed anymore (my quick search shows last year as her most recent)...nor is she regularly active. A legend of the past, definitely, but of the 2006-2007 season? Not really.

    Take someone like Kim from Devilish for example. She has been working consistently for the past year and consistently gets positive reviews. Even now. A legend for the 2006-2007 season? Hell yeah.

    As for Emely...I can appreciate that she didn't rock your world (as mentioned, legends don't necessarily need to be your ATFs), however you gotta admit she met my criteria in spades...and hence the barometer for this poll.

    Mod 7, do you understand where I'm coming from now?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by UNDFTD
    Mod 7, do you understand where I'm coming from now?
    I for one still don't. This is not the Academy Awards and people will vote, under what can be only described as a popularity poll, for their favorites among the few ladies you've listed. I've met only 2 from your original list, 3 including Samy, and I'm bias because of my limited sampling and my own preferences.

    If someone like Samy (and a few others) don't "make the cut", then this poll is just a waste of time.

    BTW, I've also met Emily and while she was indeed a sweet girl, she would not have made my cut...

    Lion Heart

  5. #5
    proud infidel
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    from the civilized world
    Posts
    1,983
    Man I so don't know these people
    fml

  6. #6
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417
    Quote Originally Posted by UNDFTD
    Hey Korbel...I definitely did NOT want to take anything away from those legends like Samy, Lilly, and Jessy but only wanted to see who had reached that status over the past 8-12 months.
    Hello UNDFTD,

    Correction, Lily is now known as Lily Lombard of course.

    When I met Emely she came in and told me her feet were killing her from shopping in heels all day. She did not seem to be close to her best for the encounter. Maybe that is why the "show" was pretty mediocre. No offence, but I would not put her above half the ladies I have met. To each his own though. She did look like a hottie, but the "water" was only tepid.

    Frankly I can't think of anyone who has made legend status in the last year or so. Samy has got to be the standard and she is quite active and loved as Lion Heart indicated. As you can see she has already tripled the vote of anyone else in less than 18 hours, including overnight. Do your ladies really meet the mark? A few seemed to start out on fire then fizzled over recent months. Tamara and Kim are truly something. But neither displayed the loving style and pure joy of being with a guy that ladies like Samy and Lily can shower on a client. Maybe it's just too early for them yet.

    Long live the queen,

    Korbel
    Last edited by korbel; 06-29-2007 at 10:18 AM.

  7. #7

    my vote is for Kiki....

    Kiki is without a doubt my ATF of all the girls I met in Montreal over the last few years....so much has been said about her already, but to me - she's the one I'm coming back to Montreal for. We met back in April and sparked so well....can't wait to be with her again!!
    Fondly, Jim

  8. #8
    What! You have left out the recently retired escort whose name is preceded most frequently by the term "legendary"?

  9. #9
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417
    Samantha:March 27, 05-June 6, 07
    136714 views-373 replies

    Tamaraec 16, 06-June 28, 07
    33947 views-88 replies

    Michelle:Nov 19, 05-June 2, 07
    30521 views-51 replies

    Kim:March 31, 06-June 13, 07
    50724 views-151 replies

    Kiki:March 23, 07-June 29, 07
    11434 views-24 replies

    Vicky:July 5, 06-June 27, 07
    29097 views-64 replies

    Jessy:July 2, 04-April 29, 07
    91635 views-226 replies

    Hello all,

    Maybe these statistics prove something, maybe they don't. Of course some of these ladies have been around much longer. But real legends endure well remembered and with their glorious reputations intact. Perhaps one year is just not enough to call someone a legend. Besides, where is the great legend Marie-Eve of Asservissante in all of this. That woman could outlast the 300 Spartans, ALL OF THEM, on their best day...lol. NO KIDDING!!! That's one champion sexual pit bull.

    Marie-Eve: April 4, 05-Feb 24, 07
    54,838 views-140 replies (+multiple other threads)

    Wheeeeeeeew baby...have merci,
    Korbel
    Last edited by korbel; 06-29-2007 at 11:34 PM.

  10. #10
    I see that Samantha is taking the lead in this survey.
    I know Samantha very well, but for me Tamara (Indy) is my 2006-2007 monumental goddess/legend, !
    Last edited by montreal_monk01; 06-30-2007 at 06:02 PM.
    DENISE MILANI REDEFINES HOTNESS! !!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Korbel
    Frankly I can't think of anyone who has made legend status in the last year or so. Samy has got to be the standard and she is quite active and loved as Lion Heart indicated.
    Maybe I shouldn't have put any criteria on this poll and just left it as a popularity contest...but that seems a little too boring.

    Firstly, I trust you know that I am only being dismissive of Samy because of my criteria and not out of disrespect. However, I sense that I have agitated Lion Heart by shelving his crown jewel to the past, and I wouldn't want to upset him unnecessarily...so I will try to tread lightly.

    I gotta ask, as many views and posts she has in her thread...where are the current reviews? As a service provider...as a fantasy that she delivers at a price...as a brand that we buy into: Is she even still relevant to the current hobby scene (ie. in the last 8-12 months). I'm not talking about Samy the person here, because that person is obviously relevant and has something to offer if she affects even one person. But the SP, the fantasy, the brand...I have my doubts. Samy isn't alone in this...the same could be said for Lily, Jessy, et al. Thoughts?

    That's why I've suggested that a true current legend must be currently active with some regularity. I just don't think Samy and Lily are active enough...I mean, members have commented as much. Yet, you say they are. So I ask again, why haven't they moved or inspired any current and different members (both veteran, common, and newb alike) to review them positively and frequently? At least in the last 8-12 months? When I see ladies like Kim, Kiki, and Tamara who are active and still get positive and frequent reviews from many different members...then I would suggest they have relevance and deserve to be considered in the current legend discussion.

    I'm sure the argument could be made that Samy and Lily are just exclusive (whether by price or availability) but I could counter that exclusivity is just inaccessibility with a better title...and if you're inaccessible then you're irrelevant as a current legend by my definition (at least for the purposes of this poll).

    Please...before the flames from white knights start...understand that I am not commenting on the person (whether it be Samy or Tamara) just the brand of the SP.

  12. #12
    I agree with UNDFTD on this one, what good can an inaccessible legend be to the merbite community...

    On another note, at first Kiki seemed like the logical choice for the legend title for me but when I think back at my encounter with Tamara, I had to pick Tamara because of her great talents service wise and that tipped the scales.

    Conclusion IMHO Tamara is 2007 Legend............

    p.s I have yet to meet Vicky so my assesment might be a bit off.
    Last edited by player_82; 07-01-2007 at 02:13 AM.
    ------------------------------------
    peace out!

  13. #13
    Name Retired.
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Her Hot Dreams
    Posts
    2,417

    Not irrelevant.

    Quote Originally Posted by UNDFTD
    Maybe I shouldn't have put any criteria on this poll and just left it as a popularity contest...but that seems a little too boring.

    Firstly, I trust you know that I am only being dismissive of Samy because of my criteria and not out of disrespect. However, I sense that I have agitated Lion Heart by shelving his crown jewel to the past, and I wouldn't want to upset him unnecessarily...so I will try to tread lightly.

    I gotta ask, as many views and posts she has in her thread...where are the current reviews? As a service provider...as a fantasy that she delivers at a price...as a brand that we buy into: Is she even still relevant to the current hobby scene (ie. in the last 8-12 months). I'm not talking about Samy the person here, because that person is obviously relevant and has something to offer if she affects even one person. But the SP, the fantasy, the brand...I have my doubts. Samy isn't alone in this...the same could be said for Lily, Jessy, et al. Thoughts?

    That's why I've suggested that a true current legend must be currently active with some regularity. I just don't think Samy and Lily are active enough...I mean, members have commented as much. Yet, you say they are. So I ask again, why haven't they moved or inspired any current and different members (both veteran, common, and newb alike) to review them positively and frequently? At least in the last 8-12 months? When I see ladies like Kim, Kiki, and Tamara who are active and still get positive and frequent reviews from many different members...then I would suggest they have relevance and deserve to be considered in the current legend discussion.

    I'm sure the argument could be made that Samy and Lily are just exclusive (whether by price or availability) but I could counter that exclusivity is just inaccessibility with a better title...and if you're inaccessible then you're irrelevant as a current legend by my definition (at least for the purposes of this poll).

    Please...before the flames from white knights start...understand that I am not commenting on the person (whether it be Samy or Tamara) just the brand of the SP.
    Hello UNDFTD,

    Here's something quite irrelevant: I am happy to see I contributed the term "White Knight" to hobbying jargon. At least I never saw it on the board before I used it. Now that is pointless, useless, and very irrelevant.

    I am not taking this poll too seriously and you can use any criteria you want. I understood you were trying to have some fun with this thread. but we are trying to make some honest points based on how you constructed the poll. If you wanted to limit this discussion to new legends perhaps you should have limited entries to those who started before 2006. But you did say "current legends" in your opening.

    To say someone is "irrelevant" because she is "exclusive" or inaccessible denies the main objective of these ladies and the character of the hobby business itself from the ladies point of view. As you can imagine, none of these ladies really enjoy being accessible to every guy who can pay for them multiple times a night. I am confident none of the SPs in Montreal are happy playing "hide the salami" and going bang, bang, bang on the bed, table, sofa, chair, balcony, washing machine, or hanging from a gravity bar with just any guy for a lousy cut of whatever their agency charges. Their goal is to find guys who will be as generous as possible with big pays days, or vacations, and be able to choose who they want to see while working a little as possible. Not to mention they would like to keep...ALL THE MONEY...yes...that's right...the money counts most...not going boing, boing, boing with any cheap lump. I don't believe Tamara, Kiki, Kim or anyone else wants to be used and passed around like cheap bowling shoes. They all want to be like Samy. They get to that point by providing a fabulous service, building a great reputation, and developing...ooops...a more exclusive clientele...like Samy. In fact, this thread applauding the style and talents of the ladies you named is a big part of getting them there. So how can Samy be irrelevant??? She is active. She exemplifies the ultimate SP goal. She is still sensational. She is still active. And, if guys want to have the best fun in the world she is perfectly relevant.

    Now remember, I am writing all this just to give your thread the respect I thought you might want for it...and to have fun. Honestly, I can't afford Samy any more....waaaaa...waaaa...waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! So I am very interested in the ladies you are promoting here. It has been a very helpful thread.

    Thanks buddy...luv ya,

    Korbel
    Last edited by korbel; 06-30-2007 at 08:48 PM.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by UNDFTD
    Maybe I shouldn't have put any criteria on this poll and just left it as a popularity contest...but that seems a little too boring.

    Firstly, I trust you know that I am only being dismissive of Samy because of my criteria and not out of disrespect. However, I sense that I have agitated Lion Heart by shelving his crown jewel to the past, and I wouldn't want to upset him unnecessarily...
    Don't worry, you have not "stirred" much...just caused a minor irritation. The fact that you’ve excluded someone like Samy from your initial list (and still don’t recognize her place there) while she met, more than anybody else, all your own set of criteria, is indeed a bit annoying to me, but it’s really secondary in my mind.

    I don’t react much to Lounge topics and prefer to focus my board activities on the review sections, but I do find interesting some of the polls. For various reasons I won’t get into, I’m quite familiar with making surveys and interpreting their results. Yours is seriously biased from the start because of its subject nature, not so much because of your list of pre-selection criteria. I’m not sure you understood the main point in my previous post, so I’m going to take a few minutes to explain myself a little better. Sorry in advance for those who might be bothered by this, it's Sunday morning and I have to take this out of my system...

    As I said, this is not the Academy Awards. It can be reasonably assumed that all the judges of the Movie Academy for instance have seen all the subject movies and that they use a common set of assessment criteria to vote for the best movie or the best actor of the year. Still, such exercise can be biased because judges are free-thinking individuals who have their preferences and influences. I won’t make a parallel here with free skating judging…which is very much the way many SP reviews look like.

    You’ve obviously put a short list of very popular SPs (including whether you like it or not the addition of Samy by Mod 7). Take a look at the current poll results and see how they are scattered among the list of SPs. This is not surprising as most who voted here have certainly not seen all the concerned SPs and have not a common set of criteria to judge who’s the most outstanding. In other words, we’re all seriously biased because of our limited sampling range and preferences. Just take a look at the recurrent “Who was your Top 5 SPs this year” threads. You’ll see the results are about the same.

    With anywhere between 10 to 15 different SPs each year, many of whom I repeat a few times, I'm relatively active. Yet, my sampling is very limited and I’ve only met 3 of the SPs appearing on your list. Samy is one of my regulars over the last 3 years (I’ve lost count of how many times I saw her), I’ve now met Tamara twice and Michelle only once. Do you seriously think I’d consider voting for Kiki, Kim or Vicky (all I’d like to meet eventually BTW)? Do you honestly feel others will vote for SPs they don’t know besides a few dogmatic ones who have never seen or no longer see SPs, those SPs who are going to vote for themselves, their agency managers or other potential friendly shills.

    Regardless of your criteria, your poll is only a biased popularity contest. Regardless of who might be the eventual "winner", the fact remain that we all have different requirements and opinions about what makes a good shoe and we don’t buy the same ones. There's no such thing as the best shoes...the only important thing is that we all find ones that fit our respective tastes and budgets.

    Lion Heart
    Last edited by Lion Heart; 07-01-2007 at 11:28 AM.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    6' under
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 5
    Its possible to have multiple choice polls.
    Its also possible to make additions to poll choices.

    If members can collectively make up a list of candidates, I will see to it that poll is set up.

    Of course, its all for fun and entertainment.

    M5
    love the idea, however, i see one problem...

    casting a vote shuts you out from changing it, right? what happens if you see a girl you consider your atf, then a month later you meet a better one? can you change your vote?

    all i can think of is to have the poll in december and leave it open all month as a year end thing.

    "your star of 2007 is...?"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •