Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Anybody will attend?

  1. #1
    I am me, too!
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    If only I knew...
    Posts
    2,214

    Anybody will attend?

    http://www.fetishweekend.com/

    I'm not into bondage and all but still, curious!

  2. #2
    I have been planning on it and have my outfit and all!
    My car broke down today though...
    So I may actually not be able to make it to the party tomorrow night which in turn, will make me very upset.
    But hey, thats life right... We can't plan it all!
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning
    Satan shudders and says "oh Shit....she's awake!!"







  3. #3
    I have a car, and a leash.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    ZION
    Posts
    2,546

    Question allo

    me..ohhhhhhhhhhh omg..me i like that kind of stuff...i like a women who dress like this...not too much but just kinky latex stuff(also long sexy fuck boots)..like miss beauchamp..hummmm but too bad i dont have a girlfriend who like this cause i have to say that i would love to go in this place...but my question is how a man..who love this...but dont wear it(but love to buy it for the ex-girlfriend or sp)..go to this place
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    64
    I was invited by friends of mine who are in the staff... but I already have something planned for Saturday and I don't know if I will be able to finish soon enough.

    And if anyone have any suggestion on what I could wear...

    Wide Open
    No, I'm not an SP you little pervert

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy
    I have been planning on it and have my outfit and all!
    My car broke down today though...
    So I may actually not be able to make it to the party tomorrow night which in turn, will make me very upset.
    But hey, thats life right... We can't plan it all!

    Tracy its a shame I'm not into fetish I would have gladly come to

    pick you up and go to the party with you.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by master_bates
    Tracy its a shame I'm not into fetish I would have gladly come to

    pick you up and go to the party with you.
    I want to go with some one I know..
    I appreciate the offer! It is the thought that counts!
    ...
    I might just go anyways.. even if I will be a loner in the crowd
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning
    Satan shudders and says "oh Shit....she's awake!!"







  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by metoo4
    http://www.fetishweekend.com/

    I'm not into bondage and all but still, curious!
    I can't go because I'm tied up this weekend....

    (get it?)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •