View Poll Results: Who did you vote for in today's election?

20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Conservative

6 30.00%
  • Liberal

5 25.00%
  • Green

2 10.00%
  • Bloc

3 15.00%
  • Independant

0 0%
  • Other

1 5.00%
  • Did not vote/spoiled ballot - please comment

2 10.00%
  • NDP

1 5.00%

Thread: Canadian Election Poll

Canadian Election Poll

OK, enough of the US election! We have one of our own going on so I figured: How about a MERB poll to see how we compare to the nations average?

So how did you vote?

Did you vote at all?

This poll is anonymous of course.

PS: A hint on how to keep your vote private, vote and then wait for the vote total to rise a bit before commenting.
    Last edited by Techman; 10-14-2008 at 09:56 PM.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Amazing or insane? The polls closed here 20 minutes ago and nothing has really been counted and CTV is already saying the Conservatives have won another minority Gov't.

All that money and all those weeks of campaigning for just 20 minutes of drama and we end up right back where we started. What a waste of time and money!

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Only 37% of Canada voted

My vote was blank

The party I wanted to vote for had no rep in my district

Smile Election Results

Two points seem to be very clear after last nights results.

Canadians have clearly indicated that political leadership is lacking at the federal level. No leader or party presented a viable platform for all Canadians or showed leadership skills and potential. The message was clear to all parties - we deserve much better.

The low turn-out rate indicates a lack of faith in the process. The brightest and the best, borrowing from the JFK campaign in 1960 are avoiding politics.