Thread: Sex in Rome, italy?

Sex in Rome, italy?

Hello!

I go to a vacation to Rome in italy so I would like to know if anyone here know how is the sex there? I mean the stripclub, massage place, or even the pick-up bar. I'm not really into SP since its very expensive there...

Also, is the girls there in the bars are wiling to do one night like here in montreal?

Thx!

I can only tell you about Milano 25 years ago. They worked out of the industrial areas where it is deserted after 6 PM. You had a mixture of school girls, house wives and pros. After midnight the ladyboys come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonatic View Post
    Hello!

I go to a vacation to Rome in italy so I would like to know if anyone here know how is the sex there? I mean the stripclub, massage place, or even the pick-up bar. I'm not really into SP since its very expensive there...

Also, is the girls there in the bars are wiling to do one night like here in montreal?

Thx!
    Go to vatican city and the nun will take care of you lol

Go where the Italians go....to Germany.

There is a good chance that you might be flying into Frankfurt and then onto Rome, ive run across many tourists doing this leg...maybe you could delay your departure by a day in Frankfurt to check out the sights.

to give you an idea, this is paradise in stuttgart...the big red building shown at 1:05
    Last edited by breadman; 09-16-2010 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by breadman View Post
    Go where the Italians go....to Germany.

There is a good chance that you might be flying into Frankfurt and then onto Rome, ive run across many tourists doing this leg...maybe you could delay your departure by a day in Frankfurt to check out the sights.

to give you an idea, this is paradise in stuttgart...the big red building shown at 1:05
    well, I'll think about that. Thx for the info