Thread: Haircut

Haircut

Sorry I don't know where to ask this question. I want to get haircut this Saturday. Any recommendation for a really good hairdresser downtown Montreal? Thanks

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by joho View Post
    Sorry I don't know where to ask this question. I want to get haircut this Saturday. Any recommendation for a really good hairdresser downtown Montreal? Thanks
    I once worked in a barbershop and receiving a hair cutting kit last christmas. The economy is still struggling and times are tough. I'm looking at ways to earn extra cash in order to spoil myself with an sp or two whenever i'm in town. So, I've decided to offer my hair-cutting services to hobbyists whenever i'm in town for a flat fee of $20. My specialty are military-style crew cuts.

If any are interested in getting a haircut, cowboy-style, i'll be in town this upcoming weekend. Just pm me and we can set an appointment.

(you should have posted this in the 411 section)
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 10-07-2010 at 01:33 AM.

Thank you for your kind off, Doc Holliday, but I am looking for a professional hairdresser.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I once worked in a barbershop and receiving a hair cutting kit last christmas. The economy is still struggling and times are tough. I'm looking at ways to earn extra cash in order to spoil myself with an sp or two whenever i'm in town. So, I've decided to offer my hair-cutting services to hobbyists whenever i'm in town for a flat fee of $20. My specialty are military-style crew cuts.

If any are interested in getting a haircut, cowboy-style, i'll be in town this upcoming weekend. Just pm me and we can set an appointment.

(you should have posted this in the 411 section)
    Congratulations on your initiative Doc. I always figured you would make an excellent hairdresser - you seem to have all the qualifications. Best of luck to you in your chosen profession!

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by joelcairo View Post
    Congratulations on your initiative Doc. I always figured you would make an excellent hairdresser - you seem to have all the qualifications. Best of luck to you in your chosen profession!
    Thank you for the compliment, but i'm no hairdresser. I'm simply a barber wannabe. Just a barber!

So if one day you happen to be walking on Ste-Catherine street & meet up with a big teddybear-of-guy in a Maple Leafs jersey & holding a shaver (i'm considering offering haircuts on the streets or in the subway stations, just like some of the people playing music instruments), it just might be the Doc.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 10-07-2010 at 09:53 AM.

Doc,

I'm really tempted to book you as a barber...but before you should ascertain everybody on the board that you can sing (on key) Rossini's Barbiere di Siviglia.
    ἄνθρωπος μέτρον
    Man is the measure of all things

Sexo sin pecado es como huevo sin sal (Le sexe sans péché est comme un œuf sans sel/Sex without sin is like an egg without salt) [Carlos Fuentes]

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by protagoras View Post
    Doc,

I'm really tempted to book you as a barber...but before you should ascertain everybody on the board that you can sing (on key) Rossini's Barbiere di Siviglia.
    You'd be surprised at my signing abilities. As dozens of Mtl's finest can attest, i've serenaded many of them over the past decade. As a matter-of-fact i'm a much better singer than a barber!

I swear i saw Jimmy Hendrix on St Catherines once... and i was stone cold sober!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post

So if one day you happen to be walking on Ste-Catherine street & meet up with a big teddybear-of-guy in a Maple Leafs jersey & holding a shaver (i'm considering offering haircuts on the streets or in the subway stations, just like some of the people playing music instruments),

Thanks for info, Johnmbot...

the last of the mohicans
    Why not go for an erotic haircut....
    ( she's nude.. Lots of nipples rubbing on cheek.. Possible action )
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky bonds View Post
    where is this available Ricky - any recommendation?

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky bonds View Post

I thought they closed them all down unless there's one's that do in private
    Stay thirsty my friends