Thread: St. John the Baptist day

North Winds Wizard

St. John the Baptist day

Is that a bad time to go to Montreal for hobbying?

I have already booked a hotel for that weekend, without realizing it is a holiday weekend.
    "It is what it is."
    Wisdom of the Fortune Cookies

Should be a good time. many locals will be tied up with family, travel, etc.
    Just to be sure, call ahead to your providers of choice to make sure they'll be open.

Quote Originally Posted by HG Hunter View Post
    Should be a good time. many locals will be tied up with family, travel, etc..
    That's part of the problem, the girls, the drivers and the agency owner/operators are also locals !

Should be a great time. All the true French separatist ho's will be only too happy to fuch da hinglish!! On la fete de saint jean.

St-Jean is Quebec national holiday!

The most important holiday in Quebec!

I doubt there will be a full lineup of girls available if the agency is open.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

Nueromag! Its a great week end to be in Montréal, but less so for hobbying. It won't be totally deserted, but a lot of the girls will go away on the week end, especially that it's a long week end. It's a party week end for people with their friends or families... If it rains though some may stay in town to work, but otherwise...

Quote Originally Posted by hormone View Post
    especially that it's a long week end....
    Yep do the math !
    Since July 1st is also a holiday...

For anyone on payroll who takes 4 days vacation (27,28,29,30) they get a vacation from June 24th to July 3rd. That's a 10 days straight out of only 4 days taken from their holidays.

This is one reason why a lota people go on vacation that week in Quebec... or move !

For roughly about 200K-250K people each year, it's actually the occasion for moving :
    Just another social difference-fact...
    Last edited by JH Fan; 06-14-2011 at 07:48 PM.