Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fed up of getting sick

Fed up of getting sick

I always catch colds from sp's this time of year.

Fuck ! I f u bitches start getting symptoms of a cold coming on don't work !!!!!!!!!!!!! Damit

the clients need to stay healthy so they can go to work to keep paying for your services.

In other words don't bite the hand that feeds you !

Totally agree Snoodle (except i wouldnt call them bitches, but other than that).... the same could be said for clients who come from out of town, if your sick, or have a cold then dont dfk at least. It is hard for out of towners who have to schedule their trips weeks in advance then all the sudden they get a cold a day or so before they arrive. Same goes for the ladies, do not work or at least do not dfk when you have a cold. I'm glad i am local to the point i do not have to worry about such things. If you do feel a cold coming on, try Airborne........ Great Stuff!

http://www.airbornehealth.com/

Quote Originally Posted by snoodle View Post

Fuck ! I f u bitches start getting symptoms of a cold coming on don't work !!!!!!!!!!!!! Damit

the clients need to stay healthy so they can go to work to keep paying for your services.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    It's simple. If you have a sore throat, runny nose, cough or fever.......don't suck & fuck. Stay home, take some meds, sleep a lot.....just don't suck & fuck.

ebonylover retired...
    Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    If you do feel a cold coming on, try Airborne........ Great Stuff!
    http://www.airbornehealth.com/
    I got great results with ColdFX !
    http://coldfx.ca/
    Best prices are at Costco !
    and I agree totally please girls... wait at least one week (7 days) lol before working again!
    A cold is highly contagious !
    Happened to me one time, a girl w running nose and cough
    She was out the minute I realized that she was sick ! Esti !

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Cold FX is good when you feel a cold coming. However, prevention is the key. Lots of sleep, excercise, eat well, take lots of vitamin C, etc.

Jerking off or masturbating on a daily basis has also proven to be very beneficial. It rarely fails. It helps building up the immune system.

Lily from Montreal
    I am actually happy to read these comments because I have cancelled a few time at the last minute because I was afraid I was coming down with a cold and I kind of worried people would think I was unreliable?
    Especially when I cancelled once the very morning of the meeting...You know how it is: you go to bed you are fine and you wake up and...sore throat...Did not want to take chances...

And you are right it goes both ways, I really do not mind if you cancel because you do not feel well ...

I got the flu shot this year and I feel stupid that I didnt get it before,like nurses who has to have the shot because of the field they work,we are in a people business loll

i would never get upset with a girl even if she cancelled last minute cause of a cold. I would thank her.
    There will be plenty of chances to reschedule

Doc, I didnt know wankin helped fight of a cold. !! I guess i know what i doing tonight

Seriously snoodle, there's absolutely no need to call the ladies a derogatory name like you have here.

At least pretend you have a little class, that way the ladies may have that illusion before actually meeting you.
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyForYou View Post
    I got the flu shot this year and I feel stupid that I didnt get it before,like nurses who has to have the shot because of the field they work,we are in a people business loll
    I agree. I get my flu shot every year. Knock on wood, but i still haven't caught a cold since last summer.

if you are scare about cold get a vacine,work very well

Banned
    I don’t care about cold. As soon as it is not STD - thus no complains… You can have cold anyway and without any pleasure if it is not from SP…

.....Fuck ! I f u bitches start getting symptoms of a cold coming on don't work....
    I agree, snoodle, but be nice. I agree with the others. Be more respectful.
    ...Doc, I didnt know wankin helped fight of a cold.....
    Sure does, snoodle. It expels the nasty crap out of your system.
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyForYou View Post
    ...I got the flu shot this year and I feel stupid that I didnt get it before,like nurses who has to have the shot because of the field they work,we are in a people business loll
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I agree. I get my flu shot every year....
    I agree, too. I get mine each year also. All I have had the last two years is a sore throat for two days and a mild cold that lasted just under a week.
    Sweetwater
    "I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability": Ron White
    "Oh, it's all right. I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?": Leslie Nielsen as Lt. Frank Drebin in "The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear" (1991)
    Pussycat Song- The Asylum Street Spankers
    Scrotum Song- The Asylum Street Spankers

Sixty Minute Man

Big F'n deal ... a cold! If you're stickin your tongue in her mouth you know what the possibilities are snoodle, whether she has a cold or not.
    That bass player's a babe. She makes me feel kinda funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.

... Wayne's World

When I encounter a person sneezing or hacking, I blow air out of my mouth and leave quickly. If you inhale, you can suck in the sick.

I would like to apologize for using the b-word. it wasn't nice
    Actually sp's are very nice girls, friendly, without attitude and have good hearts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast