Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Verification services...?

  1. #1

    Verification services...?

    Hello Gents,

    Finding out (as if I did not already know) how good hobbyists have it in Montreal.... But I have a question...does anyone have any experience with the verification services used by providers in the states? Specifically interested in hearing about roomservice2$#@. Seems to be very popular in the central US.

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    Have fun,

    Jman

    PS Mods...please relocate this thread if its not in the proper place...I think I chose correctly...
    Enjoy life my friends....

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    lost in boston
    Posts
    68
    Date-check and p411 are two big players in the states that providers use

  3. #3
    I am a TER VIP memeber. You can get providers to vouch for you. you also can study reviews to determine the true providers from the frauds and LE.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddogwill View Post
    Date-check and p411 are two big players in the states that providers use
    Quote Originally Posted by hungry101 View Post
    I am a TER VIP memeber. You can get providers to vouch for you. you also can study reviews to determine the true providers from the frauds and LE.
    Thank you both. I have looked at Date-check and was a member for a short while, but years ago. I am a member on TER, but never went VIP...I'll check that out.
    Is anyone familiar with roomservice2000?
    Enjoy life my friends....

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman47 View Post
    Thank you both. I have looked at Date-check and was a member for a short while, but years ago. I am a member on TER, but never went VIP...I'll check that out.
    Is anyone familiar with roomservice2000?
    I am a member of Roomservice 2000.

    It is a painless process. You provide them with some information via e-mail, they verify that you are who you say you are, the information is stored outside the United States (I have been told that RoomService 2000 is in Canada!), and you use your magic number when booking.

    Roomservice 2000 is the most popular service in Chicago. Many of the providers in California have never heard of it, but it is becoming more widely accepted (I used it once for Miami). The fee is one time only and many providers offer a discount for Room Service 2000 members.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    lost in boston
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman47 View Post
    Thank you both. I have looked at Date-check and was a member for a short while, but years ago. I am a member on TER, but never went VIP...I'll check that out.
    Is anyone familiar with roomservice2000?
    i have datecheck and roomservice but i never got the chance to use roomservice because alot of the providers that come to boston dont use it and when i log into the roomservice to see who's visiting you might find a couple not a huge selection

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •