Thread: you know when you want to get some action...and you dont find THE GILRS.....YOU WANT

Thumbs down you know when you want to get some action...and you dont find THE GILRS.....YOU WANT

i would love to meet tonight...but call the one that i want..no answer....call two other...one is sick..other one out of town.....even ..yes yes i agree..i even call for milana.. she is busy for the night..yeah right lolll...so now...hummmmmm...i hate this ...so probably gonna go play poker lolllll ..and let off some steam...loll..but my poiint is when you are ready or you want...nothing happen..snifff..
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

the only thing i didnt find is a chinese or real asian women that her picture are acurate and good service...somedoy have a idea....for tonight..thanks....
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

Asian usually give good service but age will never be acurate.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    Asian usually give good service but age will never be acurate.
    Who cares how old they are if they give good service.

finally i found a girl...24 years old..who offer bj with protection in rive sud....very low price..ok the girls is average but still good looking...was a good relief before playing poker....and i score there too..winning 500 dollars lolll...so pretty good night....