Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 78

Thread: Penis size

  1. #1

    Penis size

    Hey guys ,found this interesting map of the world


    http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073
    Last edited by Mod 10; 01-28-2013 at 02:40 PM.

  2. #2
    Over what hill? Where?
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    State of Inanity
    Posts
    174
    That map has been around a while and it makes certain statistical errors. For example, there is no accounting for ethnicity in the stats.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Outremont
    Posts
    132
    Good to know that, according to these statistics, the average Canadian penis size is bigger than USA dicks.

  4. #4
    OMG i feel bad for the chinese

    just over 4 inches for the average dick size.

    sorry guys lol

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Quote Originally Posted by danielrich View Post
    Good to know that, according to these statistics, the average Canadian penis size is bigger than USA dicks.
    Hmmm,

    Must be because of all the French penis in Canada, since the U.S also has so many more English.

    Hard to believe with the many millions of Latins and Blacks in the U.S. It looks like they didn't count them at all. I never thought of myself as a giant among Americans and Canadians. But then I'm part French and Italian too.

    Anyone else notice the two most populous countries have the smallest winkies. Must be an inferiority complex and something to prove.



    Merlot

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Snuggletown
    Posts
    1,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlot View Post
    Anyone else notice the two most populous countries have the smallest winkies. Must be an inferiority complex and something to prove.
    It's like a pencil. The more you use it, the shorter it gets.

    Which population has the deepest vaginas?
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

  7. #7
    Guy I have only one question,and a simple one.I am 57 and nobody has ever measured my dick.Also where I worked for 35 years (hundreds of co-workers) never got their dicks measured.Who measures these dicks one by one to make these statistics??
    I think it's like when you hear about the (average salary in Quebec is 40,000$ a year,based on what .I think they take all declared revenues and divide by the amount of people. What I would like is closer to the truth would be like 33% of Quebecers make below 16k$ and year and 33% make between 16k and 40K and 33% make above 40k.But like Merlot I'm happy i'm half Italian and French LOL

  8. #8
    People watch too many porn movies and listen too much to American media. Just in the same way so many strippers with low self confidence end up spending lots of money to get breast implants. American media tells us that a beautiful woman has huge tits in the same way it says a stud has a huge 8 in penis. Smh.

    About Asian men with the 4 in penis one has to remember that Asian men are on average 30% smaller then Caucasian and Black males so naturally penis will be proportionally smaller.
    There is no knowledge that is not power.

  9. #9
    Hey all my life I heard women saying oooh my god I couldn't feel him inside me!!Then my question was who got his dick measured by a company that does stats??Are these charts just bullshit

  10. #10
    That is the problem. Propandang in the media with the purpose to brainwash people. We hear but we do not know the truth. Let me ask you this. You heard women say she cannot feel him inside of her? Were these women who told you verbally face to face? Or things you read or saw on TV? As for stats I question that for sure. To get the average size of a penis they got to physically measure penises of a large amount of people to get a accurate sample base. In all of these I never heard of any agency or hospital asking to measure the size of a man's penis.
    There is no knowledge that is not power.

  11. #11
    I was a musician playing keyboards for about 27 years in clubs all over Mtl ,let me tell you that women after a few drinks tend to open upand talk!!!.And I also worked as a technician for 35 years for a large phone company,and yes all I heard was face to face not to mention all my relatives.Dick size is dick size end of line .When you see a Hummer you are impressed by it's size,when you see a yaris it does not impress but you get from point a to b anyway.Ever see a women say OMG he had a BIG 3 inch dick.It's like for breast, I prefer small ones but when I meet a girl with 38 dd it's impressive.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOUD 500 View Post
    In all of these I never heard of any agency or hospital asking to measure the size of a man's penis.
    Really???

    So the nurse just wanted to suck on it real hard when she said she needed it to stay firm to measure properly. Geeeeeez, I'll try not to fall for that silly trick again.

    You know what I love about Asian men? Asian women had to be designed to be a good fit for them. That means when I travel to Japan to see the ladies, every day feels like Christmas by the fire...very warm, tucked in tightly, and flushed with the JOY of giving.

    Just having fun Cloud.

    Yeah you've got to wonder how they do these surveys, and who would be nuts enough to do it. It can't be by questionnaire, because everyone would lie and there would not be any single digit numbers. Frankly, I suspect urinal cams are being used, especially on race the clock nights.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2tuff2quit View Post
    ...when I meet a girl with 38 dd it's impressive.
    Did someone say (o)(o). When I see huge silky orbs I can't stop feeling what nature and/or God made impossible not to feel.

    Happy endings,

    Merlot

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Roze View Post
    What is the big obsession about your dick's size?

    Having a big knife doesn't necessarily make you a good chef, does it? (it might help, but it isn't the knife that does all the job..lol)
    you can always learn how to become a good lover but you can never learn to grow a big dick ! LOL

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by 2tuff2quit View Post
    Dick size is dick size end of line .When you see a Hummer you are impressed by it's size,when you see a yaris it does not impress but you get from point a to b anyway.Ever see a women say OMG he had a BIG 3 inch dick.It's like for breast, I prefer small ones but when I meet a girl with 38 dd it's impressive.
    Granted that being large in itself can be impressive but is not all. The question beside the fact it is large does it look nice? Is it appealing? I can say with 100% that I do not find silicone tits appealing one bit. They look like large golf balls and feel so hard. Same with cars... a small Ferrari is very impressive alternatively is a huge semi trailer impressive? Will a small Ferrari turn a lot more heads then a massive semi trailer truck?
    There is no knowledge that is not power.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlot View Post
    Really???
    You know what I love about Asian men? Asian women had to be designed to be a good fit for them. That means when I travel to Japan to see the ladies, every day feels like Christmas by the fire...very warm, tucked in tightly, and flushed with the JOY of giving.
    Yep that is why so many men love Asian women. A lot of men like their women small and thin. But women are not into Asian men much as women prefer their men to be large and tall. Another unfortunate effect of media.

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlot View Post
    Just having fun Cloud.
    All good

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlot View Post
    Yeah you've got to wonder how they do these surveys, and who would be nuts enough to do it. It can't be by questionnaire, because everyone would lie and there would not be any single digit numbers. Frankly, I suspect urinal cams are being used, especially on race the clock nights.
    Who knows for sure? But some technique must have been used.


    Quote Originally Posted by Merlot View Post
    Did someone say (o)(o). When I see huge silky orbs I can't stop feeling what nature and/or God made impossible not to feel.
    I agree with you here. Natural beauty is what I like. But if artificial enhances beauty then I am all for it however silicone tits ruins the beauty of a woman's breasts.
    There is no knowledge that is not power.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •