God made it so, so we can populate the world[Everyone] Why do you like sex?
It like why do we need to eat ?
God made it so, so we can populate the world[Everyone] Why do you like sex?
I had period sex with non SP and it was messy. Had to cover the bedding with towels.
I prefer not to
Doesn’t the hotel cleaning staff get mad at you if you tried ?
To get something i can't have at home. And to escape the routine and chaos for a short time. With 3 kids, job, house, working wife, very little time for relaxation and intimacy. So I go for a massage once in a while.[Partnered people]
Why do you cheat?
Because it makes me feel good and I get to make someone else feel good too (I hope).[Everyone] Why do you like sex?
This isn't really a fair comparison.How dare these clients try to be kind to and offer such favors.
You never even met them
The world is a crazy place.
Imagine if I had sex with a girl I never meet !
It should be immediately seen as a major red flag whenever a potential or regular client starts to expect anything for free. Some clients only use sex workers because they want to dominate and control women whom they treat with contempt. First thing they will do is try to stretch the boundaries and behave like they are entitled to get whatever they want.This isn't really a fair comparison.
This forum, and other platforms are places where escorts advertise their services. I will not hang out or have sex with someone who has met me on such a platform for free.
If you're uncomfortable with the idea that women here are being paid for sex and companionship and that there are platforms designed for these women to advertise their services, I think you should look elsewhere.
No matter what the intent I feel like it's unfair to put me in this position. Why am I supposed to feel like the bad guy because I'm saying no to hanging out for free to a client I've never met?It should be immediately seen as a major red flag whenever a potential or regular client starts to expect anything for free. Some clients only use sex workers because they want to dominate and control women whom they treat with contempt. First thing they will do is try to stretch the boundaries and behave like they are entitled to get whatever they want.
Even if someone argues it's not the case, it puts the sex worker in an awkward position, so no client should even go there.
[Everyone] Why do you like sex?
To me kindness in this business isn’t loud or extravagant—it’s soft, unexpected, and deeply felt. For me I give small gestures: a thoughtfully chosen Starbucks drink, a bouquet of colorful flowers, or an extra tip given not out of obligation, but genuine appreciation. I feel these little things have a way of lighting up someone’s entire day, turning an ordinary moment into something meaningful.This isn't really a fair comparison.
This forum, and other platforms are places where escorts advertise their services. I will not hang out or have sex with someone who has met me on such a platform for free.
If you're uncomfortable with the idea that women here are being paid for sex and companionship and that there are platforms designed for these women to advertise their services, I think you should look elsewhere.
---
My question is : what is an act of kindness to you?
To me, kindness doesn't ask for anything in return.
What is kindness in this industry?
To me, kindness is taking the time to understand someone and see them as a person who deserves respect.
I have a big qiestion that i think is a very confusing one because ive asked it so many times and got so many different types of answers. My question is as an sp or relationship be very real with me do most women put on an act to be loud and fake moans in order to make their partner or their client happy. I know it varies frpm girl to girl but im talking about most women. I talked to a few women and they said they only would really koan loudly is when they havent had sex for a long time and the loud moaning bullshit is mostly for the guy and his ego so i want to know what do you think about this? Modt of the time when a sp or mp is being really really vocal obviously sometimes it can be genuine but im talking the majority, is it actually genuine or is it to make the work easier for the work and get the guy to cum faster?
Why do you want to know that? Personally I don't think it really matters for the client. Some fake, some don't. A lot of clients will complain about us not being vocal in reviews or will ask us constantly if we enjoy it if we're not putting on a show, it can put pressure to "act". But being vocal or not doesn't have anything to do with how much we're enjoying it.I have a big qiestion that i think is a very confusing one because ive asked it so many times and got so many different types of answers. My question is as an sp or relationship be very real with me do most women put on an act to be loud and fake moans in order to make their partner or their client happy. I know it varies frpm girl to girl but im talking about most women. I talked to a few women and they said they only would really koan loudly is when they havent had sex for a long time and the loud moaning bullshit is mostly for the guy and his ego so i want to know what do you think about this? Modt of the time when a sp or mp is being really really vocal obviously sometimes it can be genuine but im talking the majority, is it actually genuine or is it to make the work easier for the work and get the guy to cum faster?
To me kindness in this business isn’t loud or extravagant—it’s soft, unexpected, and deeply felt. For me I give small gestures: a thoughtfully chosen Starbucks drink, a bouquet of colorful flowers, or an extra tip given not out of obligation, but genuine appreciation. I feel these little things have a way of lighting up someone’s entire day, turning an ordinary moment into something meaningful.
From my perspective as a client , receiving kindness from a SP is also about feeling valued—like your time matters, like you matter. It’s being with someone who doesn’t rush, who doesn’t double-book or keep you waiting endlessly. Because waiting for hours, hearing “just 15 more minutes” over and over, slowly chips away at that feeling. It turns anticipation into disappointment.
But when someone shows up fully, when they give you their time without making you feel like an afterthought—that’s where kindness really lives. It’s in the care, the presence, the quiet respect that says: you’re important, and this moment matters
Very much isI got a question!
I'm about 5'9 205 pounds, I'm pretty overweight tbh, it makes me feel pretty insecure, is being fat typically accepted in the hobby?
This isn't a hobby for us, it's a job.. and part of our job, in our opinion, is to help clients feel good about themselves.I got a question!
I'm about 5'9 205 pounds, I'm pretty overweight tbh, it makes me feel pretty insecure, is being fat typically accepted in the hobby?
I got a question!
I'm about 5'9 205 pounds, I'm pretty overweight tbh, it makes me feel pretty insecure, is being fat typically accepted in the hobby?
I have about the same stats as you and maybe now more pounds. Didn't have issue about it.I got a question!
I'm about 5'9 205 pounds, I'm pretty overweight tbh, it makes me feel pretty insecure, is being fat typically accepted in the hobby?
listen to me as what im saying , not as something to analyze or decode.This post was entertaining to read although it doesn't read like the posts you usually write... wink wink gpt lol





