Montrealxxxtase
Montreal Escorts

Euphoria agency in the news

JLMontreal

Experienced member
Sep 9, 2024
13
23
13
35
I have a few observations regarding this topic that I find interesting:

The way they frame the situation in their "investigation", is that many of the girls are basically manipulated by agency bosses to join and stay and take 100s of clients, now we see most of them seeking to join new agencies by themselves in less than 24 hrs since their agency closed, so this basically contradicts the story that they are being forced to do this job.

A second interesting point is that if it was necessary to literally mention the exact locations of the condos, this makes me think this was somehow specifically targeted at euphoria.... Like why they did not censor that information.i mean it is not a secret as any person can fake a booking request and get them, but why specifically mentioned it during the video???

(So my theory is that police will not persue anyone from euphoria but they are somehow saying hey we know where you meet and we know how the system works, to discourage people from using agencies)

Also they claim they are doing this to help the girls in the industry, however they are then exposing the pictures of their bodies in massive communication media.. is that ethical?? I know the faces are blurred in the pics and is public information in the web but then if they really care about the girls, why expose photos of their bodies without consent.
 
Last edited:

kkrack

Well-Known Member
May 7, 2018
402
478
63
I saw the investigation. They mix 2 things. Victims of sex trade and these girls who are adults and decide to go in that industry. At some point you gotta take accountability for the poor choices you make. If I jump from airplane skydiving there is always the risk of dying squashed like a bug. Same goes there if I go there and get naked with a man I don't know there is always the risk of not pleasant things happening. It can't always be good.

No one is coercing these girls to go day after day, they do have the choice to stop and go work at mcdonalds. In essence, the investigation is just saying that adult women are manipulated into doing this, the same way you can manipulate a kid, which is just absurd to me.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: DetectiveDavidMills

CLOUD 500

Well-Known Member
Jan 10, 2005
8,588
6,553
113
I have a few observations regarding this topic that I find interesting:

The way they frame the situation in their "investigation", is that many of the girls are basically manipulated by agency bosses to join and stay and take 100s of clients, now we see most of them seeking to join new agencies by themselves in less than 24 hrs since their agency closed, so this basically contradicts the story that they are being forced to do this job.

A second interesting point is that if it was necessary to literally mention the exact locations of the condos, this makes me think this was somehow specifically targeted at euphoria.... Like why they did not censor that information.i mean it is not a secret as any person can fake a booking request and get them, but why specifically mentioned it during the video???

(So my theory is that police will not persue anyone from euphoria but they are somehow saying hey we now where you meet and we know how the system works, to discourage people from using agencies)

Also they claim the are doing this to help the girls in the industry, however they are then exposing the pictures of their bodies in massive communication media.. is that ethical?? I know the faces are blurred in the pics and is public information in the web but then if they really care about the girls, why expose photos of their bodies without consent.
It follows the same MO since the past 15 years, the clients are the predators and the SWs are the victims and no girl will voluntarily work as a SW so all were coerced into it. It is like stripclubs whenever there is a violent event in one they publicly expose the club like they did with Doric but when it concerns a corporation they cover it up and make the details vague. This is done on purpose. The feminists want it all shut down. They do not care about the girls just to push their ideology and the politicians to please their voting base and the media is aligned with the MO.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kkrack and Fradi

Fradi

Well-Known Member
Apr 9, 2019
4,804
8,662
113
Around the corner
Nothing will change.
An agency will close down a new one will open.
The way of reporting is always the same. All women are portrayed as victims and men as predators this is what sells.

Indies will continue and so will agencies but it is always best to be cautious and to do your homework as LE might step up investigations and stings for a while and then it will die down and things will go back to normal and we will have the yearly fan fare during the F1.
 

Romeojuliet

New Member
Jul 19, 2026
3
1
3
26
Prostitution is a huge industry and it’s not going anywhere….until the government gets us some of them fancy new ai sex robots. Then like maybe it’ll cut some of spending from escorts to robots. But I’d say this…”all you ladies are irreplaceable”. I love you all soooo much….even if it’s only an hour at a time
 

Romeojuliet

New Member
Jul 19, 2026
3
1
3
26
I wish I was a vice cop. Get to book a bunch of sessions on the taxpayers dime. Can’t wait to read the police reports. “ I booked for an hour, got bbjwcimws for an extra $100…best money I’ve ever spent….i mean paid by taxpayers …escort was unreal…..I can see why they are so popular….must see all escorts to do full report…will continue investigating for next three years or more until I investigate all of the workers”