Montrealxxxtase
Montreal Escorts

Euphoria agency in the news

Hmmm…

Active Member
Mar 9, 2026
104
132
43
41
La semaine dernière je me suis fait tirer les cheveux et donner une claque en pleine face par un client. Pas une claque énorme mais quand même, ça m'a laissée sous le choc. Pour lui c'était sûrement pas problématique, mais je n'ai pas aimé ça ni consenti. Ce n'est plus quelque chose qui m'arrive de manière régulière et maintenant je suis capable de dire à la personne d'arrêter et de me faire respecter. Au final je n'ai pas vécu ça comme quelque chose de très grave. Mais des petits trucs comme ça, they can add up.

I’m sorry things like this has happened to you, too. It’s not that difficult to ask for consent or limits. You wouldn’t expect this behavior as a chiropractor, a personal trainer or even a boxing sparring partner.
 

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,479
11,842
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
I’m sorry things like this has happened to you, too. It’s not that difficult to ask for consent or limits. You wouldn’t expect this behavior as a chiropractor, a personal trainer or even a boxing sparring partner.
Of course not. All I'm saying is things like this can and do happen in this industry. I also think that there are some areas of the industry where you're more likely to experience this.. depending on who you are.

I understand your point about not wanting to go through the booking process with an indy and I myself feel really burned out by the whole thing. That's why sometimes I work at massage parlours because that isn't part of the process.. the difference is that I have other people around me and I don't have to offer full GFE to multiple people in a row. Unlike at an agency
 
  • Like
Reactions: Goddess Maple

Johnny test

Well-Known Member
May 14, 2018
688
1,100
93
On en revient toujours au problème de la criminalisation de la prostitution c'est pas nouveau mais ça reste la meilleure façon de supprimer toute criminalité relative à l'activité. Tant qu'on abordera pas le sujet dans ce sens on tournera en rond dans la discussion.
 

Johnny test

Well-Known Member
May 14, 2018
688
1,100
93
De criminalisation depenalisation. Les termes génèrent des débats sans fin en fait ce que je veux dire c'est que tant que l'activité est plus ou moins qualifiée d illégale, il y aura forcément des discussions sur le fait qu'elle est contrôlée par des criminels. Lors de la prohibition la vente d'alcool était contrôlé par la mafia. Depuis c'est plus le cas.
Mais oui on parle de la même chose.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DetectiveDavidMills

Fradi

Well-Known Member
Apr 9, 2019
4,803
8,650
113
Around the corner
I cannot speak for others but the few times I used Merb escorts I used agencies for the no hassle simple easy booking. I can just send a simple text and within minutes I can make a booking. No exchanging email after email, no government IDs, No LinkedIN, no references, and no deposits. To me it is counterproductive that I got to jump hoops to spend my hard earned money. It should not be in fact it should be made easier. There is one Indy I like to book but just exchanging email after email or whatever else required just deters me.
I understand and agree with you that it is far less hassle and easier to see women that work for an agency.
Unfortunately many Independent escorts do make it difficult and cumbersome to see them and some of their booking processes are a nightmare and many are not dependable to actually show up at agreed upon appointments.

All this doesn’t change the fact that agencies are nothing more than glorified pimps and yes it has gotten better that at least girls actually choose to work for them and are usually free to leave although that may not always be the case as alleged aggressive pressure and threats by XO were reported when girls tried to leave.

Personally I won’t use agencies as I don't want to be one of 5 or 10 or even one of 3 clients that day and I will not support pimps making money off women no matter how they try to convince people that they are providing a service to these women and helping them get clients, that is all BS and it is all about $$$.

I don’t mind paying more to see an independent who is reputable and who actually shows up to agreed upon appointments.
 

Johnny test

Well-Known Member
May 14, 2018
688
1,100
93
Ce que je trouve intéressant c'est que la police n'a pas une réelle envie ou motivation de démanteler les agences sinon ce serait fait depuis un moment ce n'est probablement pas super compliqué. Ce qui semble arriver c'est une pression de la société civile via les médias pour agir dans ce sens. Pas d'intérêt par contre pour discuter de la nature de ce métier qui est censé être le plus vieux du monde. En tout cas assez peu dans les médias dits traditionnels
 

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,479
11,842
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
De criminalisation depenalisation. Les termes génèrent des débats sans fin en fait ce que je veux dire c'est que tant que l'activité est plus ou moins qualifiée d illégale, il y aura forcément des discussions sur le fait qu'elle est contrôlée par des criminels. Lors de la prohibition la vente d'alcool était contrôlé par la mafia. Depuis c'est plus le cas.
Mais oui on parle de la même chose.
Les termes sont importants. Légalisation vs décriminalisation ce n'est pas la même chose. Le gouvernement n'a pas les connaissances nécessaires pour gérer ce marché, et beaucoup de travailleuses seraient pénalisées si le travail était contrôlé.
 

Johnny test

Well-Known Member
May 14, 2018
688
1,100
93
Les termes sont importants. Légalisation vs décriminalisation ce n'est pas la même chose. Le gouvernement n'a pas les connaissances nécessaires pour gérer ce marché, et beaucoup de travailleuses seraient pénalisées si le travail était contrôlé.
Tu as certainement raison et je ne voulais pas forcément aller dans cette direction en fait mais le fait est que ne pas prendre de décisions sur ce métier en terme de légalité c'est juste se mettre là tête dans le sable
 

josie1987

Active Member
Mar 8, 2015
213
106
43
I think the article is poorly written and people weren't quoted properly. It seems like they're mixing quotes from different sex workers who worked for different agencies. I have had acquaintances who told me they either chose to, or were highly pressured to see a high volume of clients at agencies, but that doesn't mean it happens all the time and at every agency. The undercover journalist who reached out to Euphoria got the rules, it's 3 clients a day minimum, which in my opinion is reasonable.

Its weird because I was considering trying to work for an agency at some point. I did come to the conclusion that it wasn't for me and that they set a standard that I don't think is necessarily positive for us.. However I personally don't have anything against the idea of an agency.. I just think there should be better compensation, more choices for workers, and more safety measures.

We don't want regulation, we want decriminalization, which would give more power to workers themselves and enable clients to be less afraid and ashamed of seeking these services.
Justement. Ça ne sera pas le point de vue présenté ce soir. Les filles sont des victimes innocentes et il faut abolir la prostitution. Ça marche tellement bien pour la drogue!
 

Ariel18

New Member
Dec 6, 2024
3
16
3
I work through an agency, and I personally couldn’t see myself working independently. Keyword here is « personally ». What is good for me might not be good for another person. They manage my appointments, and that works perfectly for me. I’m comfortable there, I choose my own schedule and breaks, and I can ban a client if I want to.


Have I had less-than-pleasant experiences? Yes. Was that the agency’s fault? No. It was the fault of the person who didn’t respect my boundaries, and the exact same thing could have happened if I had been working independently. When it happened, I ended my day. No one forced me to stay. They asked me what had happened so they could make sure it wouldn’t happen again. I’ve taken days off when I was originally supposed to work. I’ve shortened my shifts when I was scheduled for longer hours. It’s a business relationship, whether people like it or not, and it needs to be treated as such.


I think it’s low-quality journalism to only highlight negative experiences. There is a significant difference between “glorifying the profession” and portraying it in the most sordid way possible. I also think it’s highly unethical not to address the agencies that actually use really coercive practices. Either tell the whole story, or don’t tell it at all.


Let’s not forget that there are always multiple sides to a story. I absolutely agree that some agencies are truly horrific, and I genuinely feel for the people who have gone through those experiences. I used to work at a salon, and was treated awfully for many years. It is not about what you do, it is about who you’re collaborating with, their respect towards you and your respect towards them.


At the end of the day, everyone is free to make their own decisions—whether that means working through an agency, working independently, or leaving the industry altogether.
 

hob12

Well-Known Member
Jun 25, 2023
491
970
93
Le meilleur modèle ca serait une genre de co-op autogérée par les escortes.
 

josie1987

Active Member
Mar 8, 2015
213
106
43
Ce que je trouve intéressant c'est que la police n'a pas une réelle envie ou motivation de démanteler les agences sinon ce serait fait depuis un moment ce n'est probablement pas super compliqué. Ce qui semble arriver c'est une pression de la société civile via les médias pour agir dans ce sens. Pas d'intérêt par contre pour discuter de la nature de ce métier qui est censé être le plus vieux du monde. En tout cas assez peu dans les médias dits traditionnels
Les prisons tiennent avec de la broche à foin! Ils donnent des sentences à purger à la maison pour des crimes bien plus graves.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Johnny test

CLOUD 500

Well-Known Member
Jan 10, 2005
8,580
6,540
113
I understand and agree with you that it is far less hassle and easier to see women that work for an agency.
Unfortunately many Independent escorts do make it difficult and cumbersome to see them and some of their booking processes are a nightmare and many are not dependable to actually show up at agreed upon appointments.

All this doesn’t change the fact that agencies are nothing more than glorified pimps and yes it has gotten better that at least girls actually choose to work for them and are usually free to leave although that may not always be the case as alleged aggressive pressure and threats by XO were reported when girls tried to leave.

Personally I won’t use agencies as I don't want to be one of 5 or 10 or even one of 3 clients that day and I will not support pimps making money off women no matter how they try to convince people that they are providing a service to these women and helping them get clients, that is all BS and it is all about $$$.

I don’t mind paying more to see an independent who is reputable and who actually shows up to agreed upon appointments.
If it were just to pay a bit more and the service matches meaning it is 100% GFE then I would use Indys but the whole jumping hoops to book one is a big no for me. I do not use this much either way, I am more for stripper take outs or SA type of thing. I just use agencies when I want a quick booking to have some variety other then that the novelty quickly wears off. I might use agencies a few times a year. Either way like you said, the girls have the choice to walk away no one is forcing them to stay. They are explained how it works during their interview process. With that same logic all employers are pimps also, employees work while the corporation take most of the profits and give a small portion to employees.
 

Lunaseraphim

Of the moon
Supporting Member
Jul 18, 2024
3,479
11,842
113
33
Montréal
www.lunasparx.com
Justement. Ça ne sera pas le point de vue présenté ce soir. Les filles sont des victimes innocentes et il faut abolir la prostitution. Ça marche tellement bien pour la drogue!
Tu peux choisir d'être une travailleuse du sexe et quand même être victime de violence et d'exploitation.. Je pense qu'on mérite le contexte et la nuance, mais il ne faut pas oublier ça. Présenter l'industrie d'une façon vraiment grotesque et exagérée, au final ça blesse les TDS parce que justement les gens veulent que la prostitution soit abolie. Mais dire ''cette fille est une menteuse'' ou ''elle joue à la victime et devrait se retirer de l'industrie si elle n'est pas contente, elle ne devrait pas chialer, elle savait bien que ces risques existaient'' comme certains le font, ce n'est pas mieux.

Là tout le monde a peur de perdre son emploi et sa crédibilité. Ça fait juste qu'on ne peut plus se permettre d'être honnête.

Honestly I don't get why this is turning into a ''agency vs indy'' debate because it just shouldn't. Everyone deserves good working conditions, whether they work for an agency, independently or at a MP. Also the industry as a whole has issues, and I understand why people single out agencies because they are extremely popular and they truly set the standard in Montreal, from what I've realized.
 

Fradi

Well-Known Member
Apr 9, 2019
4,803
8,650
113
Around the corner
If it w With that same logic all employers are pimps also, employees work while the corporation take most of the profits and give a small portion to employees.
Corporations fuck you a different way lol.
Good thing is you make your own luck in life and choose where and what type of work you want to do.
In a country like Canada you can decide your future.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CLOUD 500
Ashley Madison