you're wrong! a higher price tag SHOULD guarantee "fireworks", just like anything you buy
I understand your point of view, but fireworks may or may not happen regardless of price. It may happen one session, and not the next.
You're dealing with human beings, not machines. Performance can vary at times regardless of what you pay.
At my job, I make considerably more than the industry average. It doesn't mean I don't screw up once in a while and never have a substandard performance.
So, why should I hold an SP to an impossible standard.
Yes, you'll need to pay extra for the Instagram/only fan princess or the fitness babe, but it doesn't mean she'll have the talent to please you better in bed 100% of the time. Doesn't work what way.
Of course, if you're disappointed, you can always elect to go with someone else and hope for a better result.