MERB Banner
Ashley Madison

How do you get over the emptiness…

Fradi

Apr 9, 2019
Around the corner
Well as I said before, we were from a different culture. Have you seen the footage of women under communist regime? Replace the body with your favorite Asian actress. That would be my wife.
I don’t know what you are getting at both my wife and I were born under a communist regime so I don’t know what that has to do with it.
She was the sweetest kindest person I have ever met in my life.

Reactions: lastsamurai

lastsamurai

Aug 13, 2021
I don’t know what you are getting at both my wife and I were born under a communist regime so I don’t know what that has to do with it.
She was the sweetest kindest person I have ever met in my life.
Well clearly you had a great marriage. But not everyone is so lucky. When I replied to another post which was less decent, what I tried to say was that my wife is a strong willed woman. She would never leave me voluntarily at least or look for another man no matter what I do. The communist culture we lived through somewhat played a non-insignificant role in how our generation view marriage and family.

remuus

Mar 19, 2019
guys I like to cook different food in boring time. For example, it was cool burgers. I used recipe template usually for making recipe cards. Its quite funny to collect own cooking recipes.lmao Who knows, haha but one day I will write my cooking book. Sometimes I have thoughts about it.

Last edited:
Seeking Arrangement