This whole affair comforts me on 2 levels. First I'm glad I see only independent SP's who are most likely in the business after carefully thinking it over. They get to screen their clients and they keep 100% of the money.
Also, I am glad that nobody around me knows about my secret life with escorts. This world can be really nasty with abusive clients and pimps (operating an escort agency makes you a pimp).
By not telling anyone, I don't have to justify myself by explaining that I am not abusing anybody and that the encounter is pleasant for the two persons involved. The first thing I say to the lady I meet is « thank you for accepting my invitation » and she usually replies with « thank you for inviting me ». Whether it is the first time or the tenth time I see her, I am always grateful because even though I paid for it, I figure I'm asking for a big favor and I feel lucky that they agreed to spend time with me.
This XO affair, exposing the dark side of the business, is bad for everybody.
Also, I am glad that nobody around me knows about my secret life with escorts. This world can be really nasty with abusive clients and pimps (operating an escort agency makes you a pimp).
By not telling anyone, I don't have to justify myself by explaining that I am not abusing anybody and that the encounter is pleasant for the two persons involved. The first thing I say to the lady I meet is « thank you for accepting my invitation » and she usually replies with « thank you for inviting me ». Whether it is the first time or the tenth time I see her, I am always grateful because even though I paid for it, I figure I'm asking for a big favor and I feel lucky that they agreed to spend time with me.
This XO affair, exposing the dark side of the business, is bad for everybody.




