Yes we are.We should all tamper down our high moral speech, we are after all Johns, and no matter how you slice it, deep down we are using women also...
Which I had a huge problem with and it took over 2 years before I actually contacted a lady who has been my ATF for the past 9 years.
The reasoning was that whether I see an SP or not it is not going to be the deciding factor for her to change her life and quit her profession.
At least I knew that while she was with me she would be safe, treated with kindness and respect, she wouldn’t have to worry about not being paid or her boundaries being pushed.
Today she is a long time friend who I see not only as a companion but as a friend also, and she has quit escorting 3 years ago.
Yes we are all part of the problem.



