MERB Banner
Montreal Escorts

Nice la Presse Article on XO this morning

LeDodo

The hopeless romantic introvert and metrosexual
Jun 8, 2025
3,435
4,133
113
Ah_Shit%2C_Here_We_Go_Again.jpg
 

McL0vin

Member
Sep 26, 2018
24
41
13
Some regulars of XO were very rough and abusive with the girls. This was tolerated by the agency for whatever reasons. Also, a lot of the girls tolerated this because of the popularity of XO at the time and the amount of money they were making there. They tolerated this to the point where they would side with the agency if a customer pointed this out to them or to the agency. I know for a fact that some guys used the anonymous tip hotline of the police to file reports about XO after they were threatened, not in a an obvious but indirect yet still clear way. I mean, we're talking about the same people who regularly smashed the intercoms of apartment buildings that had rival agencies.
I have heard similar. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth after all my visits there. Now I only book indys. Safer and the SP is more relaxed.
 

MRCP

Well-Known Member
Jul 26, 2017
827
1,469
93
Some regulars of XO were very rough and abusive with the girls. This was tolerated by the agency for whatever reasons. Also, a lot of the girls tolerated this because of the popularity of XO at the time and the amount of money they were making there. They tolerated this to the point where they would side with the agency if a customer pointed this out to them or to the agency. I know for a fact that some guys used the anonymous tip hotline of the police to file reports about XO after they were threatened, not in a an obvious but indirect yet still clear way. I mean, we're talking about the same people who regularly smashed the intercoms of apartment buildings that had rival agencies.
Funny, the intercoms of Euphoria were smashed again last month twice when I went.
As for the regulars of XO, VIP clients they used to be called, some are also now writing glowing reviews for other agencies.
 

TheJames101

Well-Known Member
Jan 20, 2017
1,339
2,429
113
Funny, the intercoms of Euphoria were smashed again last month twice when I went.
As for the regulars of XO, VIP clients they used to be called, some are also now writing glowing reviews for other agencies.

A lot of those folks are lonely people who will write rainbows about anyone who looks at them the right way. I'm not judging, life is complicated.
 
Ashley Madison