Yeah the retailers don't lose time putting the Christmas stuff out lolI saw Christmas trees out yesterday. No, really, it's not the time. Not yet.
But skeletons and spider webs until November 1st!
Yeah the retailers don't lose time putting the Christmas stuff out lolI saw Christmas trees out yesterday. No, really, it's not the time. Not yet.
It's not that I want to "judge" like I'm usually a non judgmental person but I remember when I was that age... I also think unless you're dealing with an establishment or platform that checks for ID you don't know how old somebody really is.I personally don’t like when a mature gent like me (in his 60s) seeks girls (let say officially not minor) still in their teen years in 411 section.
Problem is that I learned over time (sometimes the hard way) to not judge anybody on this forum so I shut up…
I don’t know why but It always reminds me an old Genesis tune:
« She’s a lady, she’s got time. Brush back your hair and let me get to know your face.
She’s a lady, she is MINE! Brush back your hair and let me get to know your flesh. »
Peter Gabriel was singing this on stage with an old man mask and costume.
He was acting gesture of pinching erogenous zones with tongue playing.
I hate this so much. Please, no......I saw Christmas trees out yesterday. No, really, it's not the time. Not yet.
I've had agency bookers provide good references for clients who turned out to be awful once or twice. Of course they don't want to lose a client who uses their agency really often by saying that some girls have complained. They might not even know what happens behind closed doors.I'm going to need clients to stop trying to give agencies as reference.
The agency booker has not met you, but also, they DO NOT give a fuck about anyone's safety and have zero intentions to help you get laid if it isn't paying them.
Case in point (this is a Toronto agency but Euphoria did the same to me a while back lol) : View attachment 127564





