Sweet Angle Smile
Montreal Escorts

Random thoughts (*rises from the dead*)

LC18

Supporting Member
Sep 8, 2020
4,751
13,504
113
As a matter of fact that's exactly what happened :)

That makes me believe what you did wasn’t especially heinous to quote Law & Order SVU. You probably annoyed them on one social media and they blocked you or maybe you have a different username on the other one
 

Johnny test

Well-Known Member
May 14, 2018
702
1,110
93
probably yes, to be honest i would have blocked myself too, i wasn't at my best when we met and we are very different in terms of personalities so it makes sense. The other person's block came as a surprise.
And if i'm completely honest the fact that i didn't see it coming bothers me more than the block itself.

So yeah, it is an ego problem :)
 

LC18

Supporting Member
Sep 8, 2020
4,751
13,504
113
IMG_4191.jpeg


This is who I think is answering btw
 

Trans Boy Jacob

Supporting Member
I saw Christmas trees out yesterday. No, really, it's not the time. Not yet.
No joke I saw yesterday night that someone had a big inflatable bunny and colourful eggs with a huge "HAPPY EASTER" written across the gonflable at the front of their house. It was all lit up and everything. I'm all for being proactive, but not like this haha
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Michelle Gunn

Julia Sky

Supporting Member
Oct 29, 2016
2,656
6,346
113
Montreal
I'm so glad I'll be too busy today to read all of *that* shitshow.

Will circle back tomorrow but I can avoid the headache today ~