Indy Companion
Ashley Madison

Still Need Help? Post Your Questions Here!

CoolAmadeus

Retired Ol'timer
Nov 19, 2006
Hi, how do I find posts that I saved as draft?
Bonjour Anna,

From what I just tested, if you save a draft in a thread and you quit the thread for some reason, when you come back to the thread the message you started to type is right there as the bottom of the page, as if you were still typing it. There doesn't seem to be a way to get a list of all your draft posts centrally, if you don't remember in which thread you started them.

By the way I thought a draft was stored locally in a browser cookie, but I'm browsing merb in "private" mode (so no cookie), and it still kept my draft when I logged back in, so it must be stored on the server itself somewhere (Sorry for the technical blahblah, it's in my blood! LOL).

CA

Skymning

Dec 27, 2020
Montreal
Hi,

I'm trying to upload a custom pic for my profile avatar but the upload button doesn't react when I click on it.

What gives?

Apr 20, 2017
Montreal
J'aimerais savoir comment annoncer sur votre site. Je l'ai fait dans le passé mais je ne me souviens plus à quel nom et adresse courriel envoyer mon paiement ?
Merci.
BrittanyMontreal
P.S. Message en anglais envoyé à [email protected] mais je ne suis pas certaine si le message s'est rendu ?