Montreal Escorts

The Confessional

LeDodo

The hopeless romantic introvert and metrosexual
Jun 8, 2025
3,433
4,113
113
I've met a lady from an agency. The moment the booker gave the address, I realized I know someone living in that building.
Then the moment I noticed the flat number, I realized it was on the same floor ...
It was dreadful to get in and out of there because I was scared to bumped into that friend and didn't know how to explain why I was there ...
 

LeafsSuck

Well-Known Member
Aug 25, 2011
964
737
93
I was very scared to be judged for my anecdotes on bluesky but after a while I just realized that I don’t care. It’s not that deep, no one knows me
There is a great motto at my favourite resort, Temptation in Cancun, similar to this. The animation reps continuously say this during the adult games, "Nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit!" If you haven't been it's a must, if you like to party. Despite the myth, this place is more adult spring break and less of a swingers place. Versus Hedo which is swingers first and party second.
Enjoy!
 
  • Like
Reactions: LC18

LC18

Supporting Member
Sep 8, 2020
4,700
13,409
113
There is a great motto at my favourite resort, Temptation in Cancun, similar to this. The animation reps continuously say this during the adult games, "Nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit!" If you haven't been it's a must, if you like to party. Despite the myth, this place is more adult spring break and less of a swingers place. Versus Hedo which is swingers first and party second.
Enjoy!

I was invited there ;)
 
Ashley Madison