MERB Banner
Montreal Escorts

What is the best Montreal Hot Dog?

hungry101

Well-Known Member
Oct 29, 2007
5,809
544
113
If adults won't engage on an important topic than fuck it. Where can you get the best hot dog?
 

hungry101

Well-Known Member
Oct 29, 2007
5,809
544
113
^^^That's great because I hate chain restaurants but I love big box stores.
 

Sol Tee Nutz

Well-Known Member
Apr 29, 2012
7,642
1,528
113
Look behind you.
Actually I do not eat hotdogs. Leaving a pub at 3am I may have a kovbasa or bratwurst loaded up ( we have street vendors, usually hot females cooking these up outside the pubs ).
 
  • Like
Reactions: hungry101

The Nature Boy

Well-Known Member
Jun 17, 2017
2,332
1,493
113
Lester’s my love, no doubt...
 
Last edited:

hungry101

Well-Known Member
Oct 29, 2007
5,809
544
113
I prefer these too over hot dogs. I do love a Kowalski hot dog in the natural casing loaded with onion, kraut, mustard, catchup and sometimes horse radish or coleslaw or relish. I will have these at the turn or after golf. Nothing better than a dog at a baseball game.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Sol Tee Nutz

The Nature Boy

Well-Known Member
Jun 17, 2017
2,332
1,493
113
Yummy in my tummy!

Best hot dog I had was in Reykjavik. Was some blend of lamb and pork....delish!
 

Cap'tain Fantastic

Well-Known Member
Aug 3, 2011
5,649
10,740
113
I never found anything special about Montreal's hot dogs, lame buns with very lame frankfurt, with american mustard and ketchup, really nothing to be excited.
 

joeca

Well-Known Member
Apr 11, 2005
195
255
63
At one point the Lafleur in Ville St Pierre used to be a necessary stop after a night out. Maybe that was the booze talking. Haven't been to that one lately.
 

hungry101

Well-Known Member
Oct 29, 2007
5,809
544
113
I found pool room dogs to be really unpleasantly mushy
I hate mushy. I want to crunch into a hood dog. I love them in the natural casing. I don’t need to know how they’re made.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: The Nature Boy

jmioffe

Active Member
Nov 17, 2016
386
223
43
Wilensky's, ask for the top (with or without cheese, but I like with).
This is not the "special".
Its a delicious beef sausage and they use the top of a burger bun which has dried onions on it.

Wilensky is charming for it's old-timeyness but I find it overrated too. Only had the special though, never the top!
 

Alex Trebek

New Member
Mar 7, 2011
25
7
3
Costco has the best hot dogs, I like the Polish hot dog.

Can someone tell me what is so special about Montreal Pool Room hot dogs, I was always afraid to go there because I think they might have been incubating AIDS there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hungry101

hungry101

Well-Known Member
Oct 29, 2007
5,809
544
113
Wilensky's, ask for the top (with or without cheese, but I like with).
This is not the "special".
Its a delicious beef sausage and they use the top of a burger bun which has dried onions on it.
How do they do this with a hamburger bun?
i remember when I was a kid going to a place where they made about 6 per divulgar cuts on one side of a hot dog and then fried the dog. The dog would curl up in a circle and you could eat it on a hamburger bun.
 

marky1234

Well-Known Member
Nov 16, 2012
635
494
63
Can someone tell me what is so special about Montreal Pool Room hot dogs, I was always afraid to go there because I think they might have been incubating AIDS there.
come on man... the place is very ordinary but linking a century old institution to AIDS ? what are you saying? That has to be a 2020 trend.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cap'tain Fantastic