Montreal Escorts

Whats the most MSOG you done in 1 session? Lol

rollingstar

Definitely not thriving, but just Okay.
Jul 2, 2013
2
6
3
Twice in an hour but I thought that if I book an elite provider for two hours I would have a chance to do more then twice but I was wrong…. a single shot only and followed by all talk… lesson learnt and won’t be thinking that way again lol.
 
Last edited:

gentlemoan

New Member
Apr 1, 2018
23
18
3
I was able to pull 2 in an hour earlier, now that I am old, adjusted myself for a single regardless the session duration.
 

CoolAmadeus

Retired Ol'timer
Nov 19, 2006
190
136
43
Yes last time she puts her head on the side of the mattress so I could deepthoath her and come directly in her throath what a pleasure my head was spinning after very good way to end the session lol
Four times in a 2 hours session with a girl I was seeing from Seeking. Every single session with her! Damn! When I tought I was done, she'd want more and would restart me! LOL But after, I couldn't have sex for at least 1-2 days: Penis skin too sensitive...

But usually, twice is enough
 

Biggie Smalls

Well-Known Member
Sep 30, 2019
326
515
93
A younger Biggie Smalls managed 3x in an hour a few times, but 2x in an hour is more likely for a more mature, older Biggie.
 

bodick7

Well-Known Member
Dec 27, 2012
1,686
2,563
113
Four times in a 2 hours session with a girl I was seeing from Seeking. Every single session with her! Damn! When I tought I was done, she'd want more and would restart me! LOL But after, I couldn't have sex for at least 1-2 days: Penis skin too sensitive...

But usually, twice is enough
I think it was 1 sog in 1 hour but I'm not sure, it's been a while! :cool:
Awesome. Ha!Ha!
 
  • Like
Reactions: sene5hos

dpman99

Member
Apr 15, 2016
50
61
18
With this older Filipino lady I was seeing from Seeking, 8 times in about 2h30. The last time was sooo painful for me. She was a beast, this tiny sex goddess. She broke me.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: idtapthat and Skym

sene5hos

Well-Known Member
Dec 26, 2019
6,334
10,317
113
When I was younger, the most I did was with my ex, 4 times for one night.

Today 1 SOG/1h.

8 times/2:30h it's hard to believe, I pity the girl's vagina.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: johnd5050

Skym

Merb member
Dec 27, 2020
2,820
4,087
113
Montreal
With this older Filipino lady I was seeing from Seeking, 8 times in about 2h30. The last time was sooo painful for me. She was a beast, this tiny sex goddess. She broke me.
8 times?? 8 times?? Lol

How is that humanly possible? Lol
 
M

MCTJ

Two in 90 min, how about that? Anyway the pleasure decreases rapidly with increasing SOG. I don't see the point of achieving more than two or three.
 

Flyingby

Supreme leader
Jul 3, 2015
2,153
2,774
113
Up north
When I was younger, the most I did was with my ex, 4 times for one night.

Today 1 SOG/1h.

8 times/2:30h it's hard to believe, I pity the girl's vagina.
She has 3 holes. If utilized properly. She gets as much pleasure as a dude. Plus. What is different between 1 sog that lasts 2 hours or 8 sogs in 2 hours. For the girl it’sthe same work