View Poll Results: Are high-end escorts worth it?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    23 48.94%
  • No

    17 36.17%
  • Undecided

    7 14.89%
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Are high-end escorts worth it?

  1. #1
    The Longest Title in MERB
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Guten Tag
    Posts
    224

    Post Are high-end escorts worth it?

    Curious as to whether you guys feel that CAD 450+/2hrs escorts are worth it or would you rather spend that money on lower priced agencies like LFMJ, Fantasme, Asservissante, etc?
    I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.

  2. #2
    I think a mix of various categories works best. If your urge of the moment is concentrated on one aspect of the hobby (say, liberal service) without regard to other aspects (such as appearance and personality) then it is easy to find the right low end agency for the occasion. If you are looking for a combination of many qualities, high end escorts are a better source.

    If you are on a short business trip, two 2-hour sessions with higher end escorts may be more practical than six 1-hour sessions with lower end ones. If you prefer 1-hour sessions because your batteries can't hold a longer charge, your options are generally limited to the lower end.

  3. #3
    I just found out about this board. So here goes my first participation. This adds to the list of boards on the montreal scene. So far this board looks good and serious. One problem now, just don't know which board to post from.

    Good to know my friend Don is keeping up the good work (i mean you are constantly posting and keeping the boards alive).

    Back to the topic... I for one like to stick to the lower-end of the spectrum... Remember lower-end does not necessarilly mean low quality... With les filles de mr.jacques and asservissante, doing quite well on the lower end of the spectrum... The turn-over being quite high...you can fall on great stuff if your lucky enough. But, you gotta be ready to take the risk and most of all you gotta know how to deal with these agencies (mostly with there bookies).

    For the higher-end escorts, I find it harder to deal with them. It requires a certain planning ahead and a lot of the times it requires you booking a room in a hotel. It's this later part, that bothers me the most. I am a local guy working in the heart of downtown. So booking a room in hotel, has not yet appeared discreet for me. I would definetly be staying in a hotel room if i were out of town. So arranging a few hours in a nice clean motel room in the outskirt of downtown montreal appears to me more discreet. Easy acces in and out by car and no questions asked. But a lot of high end escorts have a policy of sticking to the downtown area hotels. I understand there reasoning but this had stoped me from experiencing the finer ladies in montreal.


  4. #4
    I hope you don't mind a female point of view here but I think that all escorts have their "right rage" which is the right range that they should charge to get the clientelle they want the the service they provide.

    For me I start at 150/hour, but have since gone up to 200/hour. That is about the top amount I can command for my area. It is the highest rate as well with others being about 40-75 dolooars lower in rate. I am Durham based, just east of TO. I would go up a bit more, if I could get the business, but I would not go up to high because I don't want that level of clientele. I like more laid back, relaxed types, and I find the high you go up in your rates, the tighter the shirt and tie get so to speak.

    I will agree that at the 150 rate, I was easier to book, but now that I have a higher rate, I accept advanced bookings only. But I only seen one client a day as well now wheres before I would see a max fo 3, which means, fresh and clean, and ready for you, the client. You get my sole attention and non rushed service, because there is no one waiting after you.

    Now I do not know the Montreal sceen very well at all. So I have no idea about the agencies vrs Indy vrs high or low rates. I do think that higher end SP's will and should try very hard to give you the full escort experience, the GFE etc. and lower end will give you the sexual satifaction that you are looking.

    Personally I think there is a market for both, but depending on the hobbyist, depends on which is better for you.

    Kiarra
    Your friendly neighborhood SP!

    TAD- The Adult Desire Network

    KWI Consulting-For all your Website and internet needs.

  5. #5
    Originally posted by Train

    I guess you did coin a phrase that explains what I like when you said " the full escort experience " . Ironically , given the fondness for acronyms here , that translates to FEE ....lol.
    LMAO, that is a good acronym. I like that one. It seems fitting for all concerned. LOL

    Kiarra
    Your friendly neighborhood SP!

    TAD- The Adult Desire Network

    KWI Consulting-For all your Website and internet needs.

  6. #6
    Resident Sage Asshole
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Silcon Valley, Ca. USA
    Posts
    198

    Are high end escorts really worth it?

    Train makes some very good points, every one of which I think are on the money and see the value of a high end experience from the standpoint of a discriminating client. For those of you who live in Montreal, if you can`t or won`t afford a decent hotel in which to receive these ladies, then I guess you can`t afford high end. When I hobby here at home, I rent a hotel room in downtown San Francisco, not because the ladies won`t come to the house, but because I prefer to not receive them at my house. I prefer to retain that aspect of privacy. Many of the local high end ladies won`t see locals because they value their privacy. Some have full time high profile jobs. Montreal is still very much a small city. I`ve heard lots of horror stories from local ladies whose vocation was outed by the neighbors. One very well known lady who used to work for Gold xxx had her car repeatedly vandalized and finally torched by her neighbors. Another girl was repeatedly harassed by neighborhood boys who apparently put two and two together when they noted her getting in and out of the driver`s van during pickups at her residence. Both ladies have long since retired or moved from Montreal.

    Is driving a $100k Mercedes worth it when a $25K Chevy will get you where you want to go? Is eating a meal at Que de Cheval worth it when you can be fed at Burger king?

    All questions of the same sort. Too often pondered by those who can`t consistently afford the more expensive alternative. I think every hobbyist needs to find their own comfort level and stick with it. Two things need to be considered when finding that comfort level. First and foremost, what can you comfortably afford to spend given your level of disposable income and frequency of the hobbying? Second, just what is quality to you, what are your personal risk tolerances, and what are the things most important to you in an encounter. If what you want is a fast 30 minute or one hour fuck, whether you can afford it or not, donít even worry about high end. You donít find that mindset in that part of the business, particularly in Montreal. The high end business is geared toward multi-hour engagements. There is a lot of difference between a multi-hour companion and a production line lady. If you are risk adverse, the risk goes up as the price goes down. And I absolutely donít accept that there is no correlation between price and quality. People who make that statement are making excuses for that which they cannot afford or are primarily concerned with getting a cheap blowjob from a warm body. There indeed is a correlation between quality and price in Montreal. And the quality ladies don`t allow themselves to be kept in 140 dollar markets where they give half of that paltry sum to an agency owner. The number of 300 dollar girls re-emerging as independents should tell you something about the individual initiative of that high end workforce. Not all of these ladies want to be in the escort business full time, but a lot of them have something on the ball other than taking their escorting proceeds to party and get high. The LFMJ girls tend to be the young, naive and hard up women who come to Montreal because there is little else to do in the countryside. An industrious good looking well presented bi-lingual girl is not going to spend any amount of time working for these 140 buck an hour operations. The working conditions are the shits. Riding around in vans waiting for a call..ridiculous. Only a very few of the women who have worked for these LFMJ spinoffs have made it to the big time. That should tell you something about the ďqualityĒ of that workforce.

    And yes, I do know the work history of just about every known independent in the Montreal market. And that is what I base the above observation.

    EBS
    Last edited by E B Samaritano; 05-24-2003 at 03:35 AM.
    mi nombre en inglťs es "Good Sam"

  7. #7
    Well, if Hugh Grant could see the beauty in street hookers, I am sure so can you.
    In my opinion, blondes are more eye-catching, brunettes are more attractive.

  8. #8
    Resident Sage Asshole
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Silcon Valley, Ca. USA
    Posts
    198
    Actually I have a couple of ladies I like an awful lot out here. PM me and I'll give you some suggestions.

    EBS
    mi nombre en inglťs es "Good Sam"

  9. #9

    Re: Are high end escorts really worth it?

    Originally posted by E B Samaritano
    Train makes some very good points, every one of which I think are on the money and see the value of a high end experience from the standpoint of a discriminating client. For those of you who live in Montreal, if you can`t or won`t afford a decent hotel in which to receive these ladies, then I guess you can`t afford high end. When I hobby here at home, I rent a hotel room in downtown San Francisco, not because the ladies won`t come to the house, but because I prefer to not receive them at my house. I prefer to retain that aspect of privacy. Many of the local high end ladies won`t see locals because they value their privacy. Some have full time high profile jobs. Montreal is still very much a small city. I`ve heard lots of horror stories from local ladies whose vocation was outed by the neighbors. One very well known lady who used to work for Gold xxx had her car repeatedly vandalized and finally torched by her neighbors. Another girl was repeatedly harassed by neighborhood boys who apparently put two and two together when they noted her getting in and out of the driver`s van during pickups at her residence. Both ladies have long since retired or moved from Montreal.

    Is driving a $100k Mercedes worth it when a $25K Chevy will get you where you want to go? Is eating a meal at Que de Cheval worth it when you can be fed at Burger king?

    All questions of the same sort. Too often pondered by those who can`t consistently afford the more expensive alternative. I think every hobbyist needs to find their own comfort level and stick with it. Two things need to be considered when finding that comfort level. First and foremost, what can you comfortably afford to spend given your level of disposable income and frequency of the hobbying? Second, just what is quality to you, what are your personal risk tolerances, and what are the things most important to you in an encounter. If what you want is a fast 30 minute or one hour fuck, whether you can afford it or not, donít even worry about high end. You donít find that mindset in that part of the business, particularly in Montreal. The high end business is geared toward multi-hour engagements. There is a lot of difference between a multi-hour companion and a production line lady. If you are risk adverse, the risk goes up as the price goes down. And I absolutely donít accept that there is no correlation between price and quality. People who make that statement are making excuses for that which they cannot afford or are primarily concerned with getting a cheap blowjob from a warm body. There indeed is a correlation between quality and price in Montreal. And the quality ladies don`t allow themselves to be kept in 140 dollar markets where they give half of that paltry sum to an agency owner. The number of 300 dollar girls re-emerging as independents should tell you something about the individual initiative of that high end workforce. Not all of these ladies want to be in the escort business full time, but a lot of them have something on the ball other than taking their escorting proceeds to party and get high. The LFMJ girls tend to be the young, naive and hard up women who come to Montreal because there is little else to do in the countryside. An industrious good looking well presented bi-lingual girl is not going to spend any amount of time working for these 140 buck an hour operations. The working conditions are the shits. Riding around in vans waiting for a call..ridiculous. Only a very few of the women who have worked for these LFMJ spinoffs have made it to the big time. That should tell you something about the ďqualityĒ of that workforce.

    And yes, I do know the work history of just about every known independent in the Montreal market. And that is what I base the above observation.

    EBS
    I am new to this board. And have read many of your comments here and otherplaces. This is the first time that I have to say and excuse myself BUT YOU ARE REALLY FULL OF YOURSELF.

    High end girls just charge high end because they can get away with charging those prices. Supply and demand that is all. More people like you willing to pay more causes the price to go up for all.

    Low end girls never make it high end. FKS were mostly all low end 140$ girls at one time.

    The only difference is that they have learned how to market themselves better.

    Finally just because you choose to pay more than most of us think is necessary don`t put us down. Personally I`ve paid 130-160 dollars for the same girls you are paying now at 250-300.

    Who is the smart one.

  10. #10
    Resident Sage Asshole
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Silcon Valley, Ca. USA
    Posts
    198

    Re: Re: Are high end escorts really worth it?

    Originally posted by Happydan


    I am new to this board. And have read many of your comments here and otherplaces. This is the first time that I have to say and excuse myself BUT YOU ARE REALLY FULL OF YOURSELF.

    Something I won`t do is apologize to anybody who wants to attack any poster or any escort because of their choice of prices they choose to pay or charge. And for this excecise, I`m going to put your punk ass at the head of the class.

    Yes I am full of myself and since you are new and don`t have the slightest idea of what you are talking about one would think you would have the good sense to know TO SHUT YOUR MOUTH LEST YOU REALLY SHOW YOUR STUPIDITY...YOU SEE..A STUPID MAN IS ONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW AND DOES NOT KNOW HE DOES NOT KNOW...Do you get the picture..little boy?

    Originally posted by Happydan

    High end girls just charge high end because they can get away with charging those prices. Supply and demand that is all. More people like you willing to pay more causes the price to go up for all.

    No, the thing that causes the price to go up is that sooner or later these women figure that they have something better to do than to offer themselves to neanderthals such as yourself for LFMJ prices. Only the truly stupid would remain in that situation. So the bilingual qualified ones who can actually compete in the US market, for much more money than they`re paid here even as high paid escorts in Montreal, offer themselves at exclusive rates. Just enough to be out of range of slobs like yourself. Your attempt at analyzing market pricing was just about as stupid as the idea of jumping in my chest. If you hadn`t figured that out, I`ll be around to help you understand. The next thing I know you`ll be telling me how Montreal prices should be on the decline since the economy is in the toilet.

    Originally posted by Happydan

    Low end girls never make it high end. FKS were mostly all low end 140$ girls at one time.

    This is clearly where you don`t know what you`re talking about. First of all I am sick of all the singular attacks on FKS. There are plenty of agencies with the same kind of pricing as is offerred by FKS..to wit: companions. And there are some true failures in companionship amongst the pearls there.

    There is only one escort currently affiliated with FKS that ever worked for a 140.00/FRENCH agency. Heartbreakers was always considered a class operation, prior to the time there were upper end English speaking agencies. There are several FKS ladies that started in the business at this level. The others who have worked did work for other English speaking agencies, considered class agencies and existed long before the higher end agencies broke loose. There are two on staff who worked for a true high end agency out of Sydney Austrailia, but then you`d have no concept of that...now would you? The fact is that MANY of the FKS ladies never worked in the business prior to coming on board with FKS. But I`d love to hear from your knowleageable HappyAsss..erh Happy Dan something about the work history of these ladies that I don`t already know. I`ve followed almost every one of them through their work history by virtue of having been a frequent player in the outcall market for many years.

    Originally posted by Happydan


    The only difference is that they have learned how to market themselves better.

    At least they have some concept of marketing. Clearly there is a lot of difference between those who made it and those who still ride around in vans all night looking forward to having dates with losers like you.

    Originally posted by Happydan


    Finally just because you choose to pay more than most of us think is necessary don`t put us down. Personally I`ve paid 130-160 dollars for the same girls you are paying now at 250-300.

    Guess what genius...I have been around Montreal long enough to have gotten the same price breaks as you have..probably even longer...LOL..

    Originally posted by Happydan


    Who is the smart one.


    ARE YOU REALLY SURE YOUR HAPPYASS WANTS TO ASK THAT STUPID QUESTION AGAIN? I may really get upset then..

    EBS
    mi nombre en inglťs es "Good Sam"

  11. #11
    to E B Samaritano

    First things first

    Loser, Neanderthals, stupid little boy, punk ass, slobs

    Have you ever attended anger management workshops? Iíve been told that some actually work.

    STUPIDITY...YOU SEE..A STUPID MAN IS ONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW AND DOES NOT KNOW HE DOES NOT KNOW...Do you get the picture..little boy?

    Be careful you may end up eating your own words one day.

    OK now that I let MY frustrations out; letís stop this before it becomes a flame war.

    Now a little about myself and why I have come here.

    I am new to this board but not new to the hobby, have been around, on and off for almost twenty five years now (boy Iím getting old!). . I canít honestly say that I am from the upper class of society but I ainít hurtin either bud.

    I may have gotten under your skin but I was simply trying to prove a point and letís be blunt about this hobby for a while and remove all the fantasies that surrounds it.

    This is a cash oriented business period. Otherwise, why would I or you pay for it and why would they do it?

    They do not do this out of their kindly little hearts, though I may add, most are happy to see me (a little jab for that losers and slobs point you made, canít help myself), some of these sweet girls are very happy to see me even outside of work. If this has ever happened to you (and I really hope it has or will), there is nothing like being with one of these beautiful woman, and one who REALLY wants to be with you and REALLY knows what she is doing, now thatís a fantasy come true!

    If we all put these girls on a pedestal, and many truly deserve it, we will eventually pay for it (literally) and are. Donít you like our Canadian prices? I know that I do and I donít want to pay what is asked for in the US, but slowly and surely we will end up there.

    Most of the lower end (I hate those words) or as you said class agencies do not have anyway near the quality girls they once had. There was a time when I was able to call LFMJ, Fantasme, Moonlight, (remember that one) etcÖ and know that I was going to meet someone of high quality, because of the rapport I had with the owners. I canít say that today because these gems are being quickly picked up, form associations with others, or as you mentioned, have the know how to market themselves today.

    Where did these gems go before? Married? Set themselves up in the states like you mentioned, found sugar daddies? To some hidden elite agency? I donít know, but they were relatively happy with what they had. Now, I am not talking about streetwalkers or crack heads that is an altogether different story, I am talking about the girls that made a conscious choice and joined the hobby to pay for their education, or to express their wild side, or and some becaause they actually like it, or for some other sane reason.

    Letís be blunt again, even if they are in this business and whether itís for 150 or 10,000 dollars an hour, it all boils down to the same thing they are er...escorts. I will grant you that the higher priced women may have a chance to meet a better class of men (I have to emphasize this, I am not addressing you directly), but there are assholes and very sick people in the upper class also.

    (OK my ranting is almost over now)

    Today because of the internet and boards like these we are able to pick and choose who we want, but the girls are finding that out also, and how much we are willing to pay, and how to set themselves up and how toÖÖ.so on and so on. When you go out and buy a car, and you really, really, really want that car, do you tell that to the salesman? I know I donít. I am not cheap but I still want to be able to bargain, donít you? With all the postings and ran tings that we do, myself included, we will end up out pricing ourselves. Before all I had to do was give the lady a good tip she was happy and therefore I usually was. Donít get me wrong I donít mind paying for what I get and yes I understand that if you buy a ford what you get is a ford and not a FerrariÖ..


    BUT I WAS GETTING THE FERRARIES BEFORE!
    Last edited by Happydan; 06-29-2003 at 02:43 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •