Thread: Mailbox Services in Montreal

Mailbox Services in Montreal

I am looking for a mailbox service in Montreal that will provide me a local mailing address and store my mail for me.

I will be travelong to Montreal a lot and want a constant address I can tell people to send mail to rather than different hotels.

Something like a Mailbox Etc. near the city center or Old Port. I checked Mailbox Etc and they have Montreal locations but quite far away from the city center.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Pereptual Lurker
    I think most Canada Post outlets have PO boxes you can rent.. I don't know the prices but they are pretty much everywhere..

God gave men brains larger than dogs' so they wouldn't hump women's legs at cocktail parties.

Canada Post will hold all your mail for you, just register at the post office near you and pay the fee.

maxlee, I know the place

Canada Post have an office in the tunnel between Complexe Desjardins and Complexe Guy Favreau. It is a pedestrian tunnel with many business i.e. dry cleaner, coffee shop. It is a 5 minute walk from the Congress center and 5-10 minutes from St-Laurent corner Ste-Catherine street.