Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 99% of sp and mp have a bf ?

99% of sp and mp have a bf ?

A former sp and a current mp told me that 99% of the girls in this industry have a bf. do you guys think thats true, does it bother you, do you really care or does it excite you.

I don't see why it would bother me, so I don't really care. Her personal life is none of my business.

I don't care at all. Her personnal life is none of our business I think and it's between the two of them.

Good for them but its their personal life not of our business

Quote Originally Posted by drew6987 View Post
    A former sp and a current mp told me that 99% of the girls in this industry have a bf. do you guys think thats true, does it bother you, do you really care or does it excite you.
    close to reasonable stats based on what most sps told me. no, i do not care since i am not looking for romance, just having fun with the lady without the drawbacks of a relationship
    DENISE MILANI REDEFINES HOTNESS! !!

yeah but they said that 90% of the guys have no idea that their girl is doing this. so it not really good for them, maybe for her.

My girl friend she's a well known sp/mp i know what she did as i told her i don't want know what she did with her clients and she earn much more money than me a week
    Devil Ghost MC Support 81

Quote Originally Posted by drew6987 View Post
    yeah but they said that 90% of the guys have no idea that their girl is doing this. so it not really good for them, maybe for her.
    you are right, that is what they told me too
    but few are faithful nowadays. my own wife is surely making out with the milkman when i am not around.
    it is not fun reality to face, but it is the reality
    DENISE MILANI REDEFINES HOTNESS! !!

I personally don't give a rat's ass as long as they do what I hire them to do which is give me GFE service(awesome DFK to be specific).

On another note have you ever seen what some of these boyfriends look like, some of them look like they just got out of prison, but hey, if that's what they(Sp's) like as boyfriends more power to them, who am I to judge.

The term "boyfriend" can describe lots of relationships. Some SPs/MPs consider their pimp their bf. Some consider their sugardaddy their bf. Some consider their baby's father their bf. Some consider certain friends with benefits their bf. Modern boyfriend/girlfriend relationships can get pretty complicated.

do you guys think thats true: no idea
    does it bother you: not at all
    do you really care or does it excite you: don't care

I would never bring up the question of whether or not an SP has a boyfriend.

I am hoping that if they do have a boyfriend, he does not know about her SP ways and if he does then be a man and provide for her!!!
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

99% seems like a high rate. Most of the time, from what I know, I'd say the guy doesn't know about the girl's job. Each girl has a different perspective on the matter. Some don't want any boyfriend, as they couldn't feel committed to them while doing this work, or, as others, are simple just not interested in a committed relationship. Some will have a bf and tell him and there you get many scenarios possible such as :

- it's a big source of drama in the relationship, possibly leading to an eventual break up
    - it's not a confortable situation but they deal with it
    - her job is temporary and it's gonna end at a certain point (at least so says she) and the bf will bear with it for a while
    - the bf accepts it without any fuss
    - the bf supports the girl in her job

Then you have the sps that lie to their boyfriends. Not that I care in any case for my own good, but it is definitly not a great ground to build a relationship on. It also affects the sp herself, often feeling much guilt than, in some cases, resorting to alcohol or other subtances.

That being said I want to touch a few points that were mention along the thread. The first being about it not being our buisness. From a specific point of view I totally agree with that. However from a general point of view I think it's a good thing for us to know as it shows another side of this whole hobby thing. I think it's important to know the dynamics and sub dynamics of what we're involved with to really understand the repercussions of our choices. It all about the different perspectives.

[QUOTE=Vajatron;769718]The term "boyfriend" can describe lots of relationships. Some SPs/MPs consider their pimp their bf. Some consider their sugardaddy their bf. Some consider their baby's father their bf. Some consider certain friends with benefits their bf. QUOTE]

There's no notion that defines the "boyfriend-girlfriend" relationship the same for everybody. Each have their own perspectives and set of "rules" for the relationship to be one as said. For some it'll be only in total transparency can I define this relationship as BF-GF. Others will rely only on feelings to justify the relationship. For example, one could think that loving the other means also not being egoistical in wanting to be the sole sexual partner of the other. Then some won't take that term so seriously and it'll mean what most people consider a date.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe.t View Post
    On another note have you ever seen what some of these boyfriends look like, some of them look like they just got out of prison, but hey, if that's what they(Sp's) like as boyfriends more power to them, who am I to judge.
    You make a good point there. Although it's not the same for all sps, there's enought of that for it to be worth mentionning. But hey, bad boys are popular!

Don't care.

Me also i don't care.The sp can have a private life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast