Thread: Gfe 2014 !?

Gfe 2014 !?

When are we doing the GFE 2014 thread? I usually follow those to the dot when I see SPs

Btw, I think it's far better to do quarterly polls at opposed to yearly. The landscape in this industry changes far too fast for a yearly poll.

As far as I remember, over the past few years the GFE poll has tended to start in late December by a poll to narrow the field of nominees, and then the formal poll afterwards. I remember that ManApart took care of it one year, then rumples started it last year and I compiled the results at the end.

Not sure if (and when) rumples plans to start it now that he's back. If no one volunteers, I'd be willing to take care of it but it would most likely be following the same timeline as before.

Doesn't prevent starting a discussion of who would be potential nominees, though.

Original Dude
    Yeah its usually start later, and the way its done as yearly i think is enough, who want to vote every 3 months? Not only that but the title is more prestigious if i can say. Personally this year i won't be able to vote due to something i can't explain, but i think the poll is a great idea and the GFE of the year is really a "prestigious title" even tough it may sound silly for some, the proof is that agencies usually list it if they won either gfe of the year for a certain girl or the agency of the year. I think the pre-poll is to sort out the runner up, and the definitive poll can list i think up to the 10 most popular girls.
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 67-46-6