Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When is repeating too much repeating?

When is repeating too much repeating?

I was curious about how often you see your ATF? every week, month, etc?

I usually don't see an SP every week but it so happened that one week I found myself in the rare position of being free without planning for it and decided to see the same SP I had seen just 6 days prior. Everything went great and I had an amazing time!

I know this might sound silly but before I texted her I was thinking if it wasn't too soon

I would also be curious to hear an SP's point of view as well.
    What frequency do you consider seeing a client as a bit too often? or if you think there is no such thing as often enough.

Bemused...
    Great question! I've often wondered myself if I over-do it, both in terms of the overall number of repeats and how close together they are. I've rarely ever repeated in the past, but the last year has been... ridiculous.

I'm curious to see the SP perspective. When the hell do you get tired of us? When is it too much? And how will you tell us?

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudsurf View Post
    As long as each session with a repeat is as good, or better, than the previous one....its not too often.
    My record is 150 repeats over a 5 year period.

I probably would have gone on repeating with her for another 5 years..... except that she decided to marry a rich , handsome guy who was half my age.
    Years ago, i wasn't much into repeating until a first encounter would blow me over. I'd wind up seeing the sp once or twice more, at most. Then i'd get bored. But later in life, i met an sp that i connected great with and wound up seeing her 20+ times over a three-year period.

The problem with seeing someone over & over (usually because of good chemistry between the two) is that there comes a time where you don't really feel the need or urge to see anyone else. Well, that's what happened to me. Seeing someone new and not really knowing how it will go makes me feel like i just threw money away if the encounter is just 'meh', if you know what i mean. So we become weary....evasive. Maybe i'll meet someone in the near future who'll add some spice to my life & want to make me go back to Mtl more often.

I'm honestly thrilled to see if someone books me soon after an incounter because it tells me he really did enjoy the session and helps me feel more confident around him. Also the kind of good sessions that become more regular usually are because of the chemistry so we probably want to see you too.

Bemused...
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudsurf View Post
    As long as each session with a repeat is as good, or better, than the previous one....its not too often.
    My record is 150 repeats over a 5 year period.

I probably would have gone on repeating with her for another 5 years..... except that she decided to marry a rich , handsome guy who was half my age.
    DAMN! 150 repeats. I've got a lot of runway then!

It makes it more sad though when they retire, or retire from you, no? Assuming the fun times continue, and they don't go downhill.

From my perspective as courtesan, I always prefer an encounter with a regular lover instead to meet a new one. I feel more secure that way and it is more easy to be myself when I can feel complicity with my partner. Also, I am more aware how to please the man that I now. Trying to size a new partner to guess what he do not necessarily express about his needs or expectations it is an aspect in my role as courtesan who is asking me a lot of mental energy. In addition, a regular lover in general is more comfortable to be true himself and to share with me his intimate desires and I really appreciate that. Of course, it works in both ways !

Most importantly, it is that I stay true in what I am doing. No fake feelings : even if I have truly good times with someone and that I keep trying to be thoughtful to my partner, I can not let him think that it could be realistic that I will fall in love if it is not the case. Unfortunately, I am aware that I have lost some regular lovers to stay honest on that point.

To conclude, I can add that I am not craving money enough to support meetings on a regular basis if I am not in good company.

Sincerely,
    Lana

Nothing is too soon, I have seen my ATF 3 times in a week. Stopped doing that though and will now go for variety.
    I do not think outside the box, I do not think inside the box, I do not even know where the box is.

Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie720 View Post
    DAMN! 150 repeats. I've got a lot of runway then!

It makes it more sad though when they retire, or retire from you, no? Assuming the fun times continue, and they don't go downhill.
    Hello wolfie

I guess each situation varies ,I use to see a SP 3 to 4 time a week did it for almost a year 150 or more occasions for 2 to 3 hours a few times twice in the same day ,
    Her booker was my closest friend and we lived together so it was easy to meet he .
    I was even her driver from time to time .
    She became has jealous as a regular GF , because of my pleasant occupation!
    So after a year or close I told her I would take a break from seeing her ,I did receive lots of compliments !

I guess anyhow for me it is ,when I see a SP I enjoy the freedom it provides mee no attach ,which was no longer the case with her

Cheers

Booker

Illecebrous Quaintrelle
    Montreal & somewhere in your arms in Canada

;)

Quote Originally Posted by johnybird View Post
    I would also be curious to hear an SP's point of view as well.
    What frequency do you consider seeing a client as a bit too often? or if you think there is no such thing as often enough.
    Personally, and only speaking for myself, since most of my encounters with my regular clients are 4+ hours, I have a strong preference towards spaced-out encounters. Depending on who it is and what our dates include, a minimum of 2-4 weeks in between is comfortable for me, with of course, the occasional exception here and there.
    Welcome to distinctive exclusivity, exquisite refinement and classic elegance
    www.gabriellalaurence.com

Relocated
    I once saw a gentleman from overseas for extended dates 4 nights in a row. By the 4th night I was a little bored. Travellers often book repeats the next day which is great.
    For local regulars I think up to once or twice a week is good. Anything more than that could be too much.

I would try to space it out to once a month however, when I found a woman I enjoyed, I would call her once a week when the desire hit. I have enjoyed 3 women over the years that I stayed with exclusively, 1 for over 5 years. She just did it for me. Another, I enjoyed her company and would prepare a table of finger food and wine so we could breeze in and out of the bedroom for a nip of wine and food at will. The third I enjoyed hearing about her life and plans and we explored a possible 'ours' together, hypothetically, for me of course. Her, I am not too sure if she was serious.

I guess I don't mind too often, and returning patrons do make me feel more comfortable too. But it might be more exhausting if I am not fully comfortable with him. What I mean is that while I could be patient and compassionate and accommodating with a demanding patron once every 2-3 weeks, if he his "too much", I might feel drained. On the other hand, if we have good chemistry, I feel rather energized after an encounter... And could spend several days living that sweet honeymoon ! I guess it's hard for a patron to "feel" if he is emotionally draining or not, and it's def. not the sex the issue here!

With my ATFs I did once a week for over 6 months.
    But the most efficient for me is once every 2 weeks.
    Usually, this the way it is giving the most intense sex.
    For the repeat to last longer, it is best to avoid routine and some ATFs are quite imaginative to make suggestions and take initiatives.
    (Different positions, Different lingeries, Different places (bed, sofa, washroom, Kitchen, etc...))

As a dedicated pragmatist I relinquish the various burdens of determining when repeating is too much repeating and simply leave it up to the barometer in my shorts.

I get impulsive sometimes, once I saw an sp 5 times in a 7 day period.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast