Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: ??Question on quoting previous thread??

  1. #1

    ??Question on quoting previous thread??

    Can someone tell how to post a reply to a previous thread without quoting the whole thing? In other words just isolating a specific sentence or passage?



    Tks!

    SD

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    Can someone tell how to post a reply to a previous thread without quoting the whole thing? In other word just isolating a specific sentence or passage?



    Tks!

    SD
    There are 2 QUOTE BLOCKS at the beginning of and end of each post when you click on " reply to "

    Just keep it intact if you wanna keep it all, or delete what you don't want

    Make sure the QUOTE BOXES are left intact

    [QUOTE] xxxxxxx [ QUOTE ]

    Voila'

    Best Regards

    Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

    Trying one day to be " In the Know "

  3. #3
    the last of the mohicans
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    montreal or costa rica baby
    Posts
    1,734
    Thank you smuler, ive always wondered about that as well
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by smuler View Post
    There are 2 QUOTE BLOCKS at the beginning of and end of each post when you click on " reply to "


    Voila'

    Best Regards

    Smuler

    This is a test

  5. #5
    Thanks Smioolah!

    I thought I had tried that but I guess I screwed it up!

  6. #6
    FYI.... Steely Dan

    I revoked your space cadet merit badge after Saturday night

    Best Regards

    Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

    Trying one day to be " In the Know "

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by smuler View Post
    FYI.... Steely Dan

    I revoked your space cadet merit badge after Saturday night

    Best Regards

    Smuler
    You have no idea.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •