Thread: Duo etiquette

Duo etiquette

Hey homies

I am going to have my first duo today. I am $@&*ing nervous

are there things I should know?! are there any tips and tricks?

upon trying to do research myself, I learned that I had to change condoms every time I switch girls. (yup im that much of a noobie)

any words would be helpful

Thanks!

Bring a bottle of wine and three glasses.
    A drink or two will loosen everyone up. The girls will know what to do. I trust they are an experienced duo team. Think about what you cannot do with just a single girl and what you want
    To see with an interactive duo. Start with kissing each one while standing with one on either side of you and then with your arms around each one, push the girls together to kiss. Let them do a duo BBBJ with you standing. As they are taking turns with one licking your balls and the other your cock, push their heads together for more DFK. Two beautiful woman kissing really gives me a chubby and gives you a breather.
    When you go to the bed make sure you lick and kiss and fuck all the holes. Then I like to DFK with the best one while the other does a BBBJTCiM.

If you have time, ask the girls to 69. Make sure that you get a look at each girl that they are actually eating pussy.
    You may want to try this: while the two are in a 69, pick one and fuck her pussy while the two are deep in a 69. Stop to get a little cbj from the one eating the pussy which you are fucking doggie.
    An alternative is to fuck one doggie while she eats pussy.
    I prefer to DFK while the other provide BBBJ till I blow.

If you don't get to it don't worry. Save it for
    Next time.

Hey chowzilla, congratulations on popping your cherry, the only advice i can give you is, be yourself and go at this as if there's only one lady, besides there being one more person to interact with, i didnt find it much different, just twice as much fun. What i found out after my first time is let them get the show started themselves, after all they are the professionals. Im no expert, only happened 3 times so far, but i like one on one scenarios better, i go more for the intimacy then the all out sex aspects of the ordeal. Make sure you get into the action, dont let them have all the fun and dont favor one more then the other.

Have fun and say hello to the girls for me, lol....

Thor Jr

And write a blow-by-blow review...no pun intended.

Definitely something I would like try down the line, so I'm looking forward to your review/impressions on the matter chowzilla! Hope it goes smoothly!

thanks guys

good moves/positions hungry101, will definitely try those.

Man I wish I started a thread like this before my first..I'm definitely using some of these tips for next time

Manspread, far and wide, bro. Manspread with pride!

Manspread was key. review soon to come.

please continue with the thread.

Things to do in Duos !!!

Just a thought - hope that can help someone out there.

Something I like to use in duos is female condoms on both ladies. The gentleman doesn't have to use a condom, can go back and forth without changing the condom each time, and everyone is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Aellyn Rose View Post
    Just a thought - hope that can help someone out there.

Something I like to use in duos is female condoms on both ladies. The gentleman doesn't have to use a condom, can go back and forth without changing the condom each time, and everyone is safe.
    Hoooooo ! I find this tip really interesting ! I will propose it to my duo partner next time. I am aroused, just thinking about it...

are there any guys who have tried the female condom, how does it feel? I like this idea a lot

Quote Originally Posted by hungry101 View Post
    Bring a bottle of wine and three glasses.
    A drink or two will loosen everyone up. The girls will know what to do. I trust they are an experienced duo team. Think about what you cannot do with just a single girl and what you want
    To see with an interactive duo. Start with kissing each one while standing with one on either side of you and then with your arms around each one, push the girls together to kiss. Let them do a duo BBBJ with you standing. As they are taking turns with one licking your balls and the other your cock, push their heads together for more DFK. Two beautiful woman kissing really gives me a chubby and gives you a breather.
    When you go to the bed make sure you lick and kiss and fuck all the holes. Then I like to DFK with the best one while the other does a BBBJTCiM.

If you have time, ask the girls to 69. Make sure that you get a look at each girl that they are actually eating pussy.
    You may want to try this: while the two are in a 69, pick one and fuck her pussy while the two are deep in a 69. Stop to get a little cbj from the one eating the pussy which you are fucking doggie.
    An alternative is to fuck one doggie while she eats pussy.
    I prefer to DFK while the other provide BBBJ till I blow.

If you don't get to it don't worry. Save it for
    Next time.
    I like what i read here. Almost got me pumped for a duo, which i never tried. That sounds like a nice nasty hour to spend.

It's funny. You would think an infinite number of scenarios would pop I to your mind when you have two women who want to see nothing more than your semen extracted and dispersed into the wild. And yet, I understand your need for questions. I was only blessed in this life to experience it once. Thank you to the organization user, and thank you to the women who let themselves intertwine with me. Thanks Indy companion ! When it was happening, I felt overwhelmed. My penis couldn't get hard enough. It's like you want to go all primal and just rub and grab and suck anything. I wish that moment could have lasted just a little longer. The BJ was so intense it hurt to cum. God Ird I like her it. So much so I almost ran head long to do it again . In the end, I realized my sensibilities of 1 on 1 could not be thrashed. Furthermore, I was suffering from another one of my diatribe moments of crisis of consciousness, and a little physical alignment.

Sigh. If I can ad something, I would recommend you ask your companion to slap your cock and give you a paladin e from both ends. Likewise, a little sucking of your nipples while your balls get tended to never hurts. Good evening.