Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UFC 79 Matt Hughes vs. GSP

UFC 79 Matt Hughes vs. GSP

Hoping to find a good bar to watch this on Saturday.

Any suggestions?

Cant be wrong by going to Cage aux sports in Ste-therese but its all about where you live....
    Last edited by wilko26; 12-28-2007 at 06:45 AM. Reason: typo

If you're downtown I know that the Le Cage Aux Sports on Rene Levesque at Mckay will have it on. I watched the Rampage Jackson v. Chuck Liddell fight there.

Champs on St. Laurent.

Only thing though is the fight will be over by the time you get your Smithwick's.

Don't blame the waitress though, 34 seconds fights is what UFC has best to deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy Montana

Only thing though is the fight will be over by the time you get your Smithwick's.
    In who's favor?

Quote Originally Posted by Special K
    In who's favor?
    For the record, GSP.

Boxing Forums

If there are members who get bent out of shape over Rumples calling joe.t a "fucking moron", here's a sample of stuff that go unmoderated on boxing discussion forums:

You crack head jerk off to the half nude Cotto hitting the mitts that gets your aroused. Bitch use some fucking common sense you faggot. Fucking blister ass motherfucker...lol Bitch I bet your mother looks like Corky from life goes on mixed with Rosanne Barr and shit. Fucking fag..bitch your the one with the shirtless fighter in your avatar. For what...faggot. Post a pic of him FIGHTING...knocking somebody out...but noooo. Your gay ass got a random pic of him doing a basic ass routine. Does that make you a fan, or show the intent that you wish to get more intimate with Cotto.

Love it!

I always go to Champs for that.
    Sometimes some Pool Bars like Sharkxxx will play UFC fights.
    DENISE MILANI REDEFINES HOTNESS! !!

Champs on ST.Laurent is the best place to watch a boxing or UFC fight, for a big fight like Hughes vs ST.Pierre you would need a reservation because the place will be jam packed with people going absolutely bonkers every time ST.Pierre throws a punch, it will be like being at the fight in person.

PS- For the record GSP by knockout, Vegas has him as the betting favourite.

I am hoping that Matt Hughes wins so that he and Matt Serra can have the all out brawl match that would be awesome to watch. Those guys absolutely hate each other!

So it looks like Le Cage Aux Sports or Champs, any other options out there?

I am picking Matt Hughes to win by submission, only because he really wants to win just to fight Matt Serra even though I feel that GSP is the more well rounded fighter.

Walooo

Psychiatric help, 5 cents
    It looks like a great night in store for the fans with these 2 huge fights. I just hope that they don't end too quickly. I'll be watching for sure.
    I pulled into Nazareth, I was feelin' about half past dead...

It looks like it will be GSP versus Serra, hopefully April 19th in Montreal. I will be there. But I am not looking for Serra to last very long.

The show was not bad:
    St. Pierre won (awesome fighter...the more he fights, stellar he stands)
    Liddell won against Silva
    DENISE MILANI REDEFINES HOTNESS! !!

Psychiatric help, 5 cents
    The liddell fight stole the show. I had been hoping for more from the GSP-Hughes fight but George was just too powerful & overwhelming.
    I pulled into Nazareth, I was feelin' about half past dead...

Quote Originally Posted by C Dick
    It looks like it will be GSP versus Serra, hopefully April 19th in Montreal. I will be there. But I am not looking for Serra to last very long.
    Serra beat him once, he can beat him again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast