Thread: Offering Affordable Marriott Room This Weekend...

Offering Affordable Marriott Room This Weekend...

Merbites...
    I hope it is ok with the MOD's to make an offer like this to help my fellow merbites, but if it isn't, please be gentle on me...lol I have a connection at Marriott Corp and can get 2 rooms in most Marriott properties for a bargain deal...between $69 and $99 a night! So, I thought why not help my friends on MERB seeing as I only need one room right? I will be in Montreal this Friday and Saturday night most likely staying at the Marriott Chateau Champlain...anyone need the extra room for what I pay for it? I'm not making any money, just trying to contribute....Thanks!
    The Teacher

74 people have looked at the post...nobody interested?
    The Teacher

Name Retired.
    Hello Teacher,

It's a good offer. I would love to take it, but I have done my bit in Montreal for the year.

Thanks,

Korbie
    Korbie: of the Boston Red Sox Nation...the NBA Champion Boston Celtics Pride...and...the New England Patriots Dynasty!

With 4* hotels on Priceline (Sheraton, InterCon, Omni) going for the mid-$80, I'm not sure its that good a deal. I stayed at the Sheraton Centre for $83/night just last weekend.

Voyager
    "No matter how sophisticated you may be, a large granite mountain cannot be denied—it speaks in silence to the very core of your being."
    -Ansel Adams

Voyager....
    I agree that there are great deals out there, but the Marriott Chateau Champlain is a step above most hotels! I may be able to get the Chateau for as little as $69...that isn't a bad deal right? LOL Anyway, thanks for the 411 and if anyone needs help, I hope I can be of assistance....
    The Teacher

Quote Originally Posted by The Teacher
    I have a connection at Marriott Corp and can get 2 rooms in most Marriott properties for a bargain deal...between $69 and $99 a night!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Teacher
    Voyager....
    I agree that there are great deals out there, but the Marriott Chateau Champlain is a step above most hotels! I may be able to get the Chateau for as little as $69...that isn't a bad deal right?
    Teach,

Either way, it's not a bad deal for a 3* hotel. In the past I've landed this same hotel on PL for $60. Also, at what point do you find out if it's $69, $99, or somewhere in between? It's now Thursday and you said the reservations are for Friday & Saturday nights.

SK
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

Special K...
    You are right....there are many options! I'm just trying to help! It is based upon availability at the time of check-in...most likely gonna be $79 plus taxes! No biggie...
    The Teacher

How SP friendly is this hotel? I am planning to visit around end of Nov and will appreciate feedback.

Thanks
    tarheelsf

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelsf
    How SP friendly is this hotel? I am planning to visit around end of Nov and will appreciate feedback.

Thanks
    tarheelsf
    I had no problems at all.