Thread: Hey Mod 8!?

Hey Mod 8!?

Hey Mod 8,

You disabled a thread on a party I was inquiring about saying it was "solicitation". I respectfully need to understand how with so many SP's openly advertizing & soliciting on this board how my subtle post is in anyway different from clearly overt solicitations by the many SP's who constantly post on this board?

No hate here,just need to understand as I move forward,

Cheers!

SD

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 8
    This post was removed as it was considered to be a solicitation which is against MERB rules. As you have disabled your PM function, this is the only way available to inform you. Continued posting of this kind will lead to a suspension.

Mod 8
    Signed Mod 8. Are 5 & 8 the same person now? You're going into the duplicate handle thread. Lol.
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

I am curious, I did not realize that you could not make postings looking for something in particular? Is that a legal thing, or is there another reason why it is a bad thing for the board?

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 5
    Not sure where you are getting that idea Special K, but speaking of duplicate handles, its been some time since I checked your status with any possible duplicates. Perhaps thorough analysis is due

M5
    Bring it on. Lol.
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.