Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hawaii trip??

Hawaii trip??

Hello!

I'm planning to go for a vacation in Hawaii (Honolulu) for 1 week so I was wondering if anyone know how is the sex with these hawaii girl? I'm not talking about sex workers but the "normal" girls that live there. Is it easy to go out with a girl and have fun, sex?? I remember my vacation in Dominican Republic, I just entered in a bar on walking the street and some dominican girls was like "hi, you wanna have fun?" and I got sex with them for free... (maybe they wanted me to marry them and come back in Canada lol). So what about hawaii? I know that at places like cuba, mexico, dominican repuclic... its pretty easy to find a nice girl and having fun with her but I was wondering about hawaii....

Thanks for all!
    Last edited by Dragonatic; 05-09-2009 at 03:22 PM.

Honolulu

I spent some time at the Sheraton Moana a long time ago. Its not like Cuba or Mexico its more like Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonatic
    I know that at places like cuba, mexico, dominican repuclic... its pretty easy to find a nice girl and having fun with her but I was wondering about hawaii....
    You do realize that Hawaii is part of the United States, and not one of the 3rd world countries you referenced?

Finding a "nice girl" in Honolulu is going to be the same as in any other major city. There are many nightclubs, dance clubs, etc. where girls congregate and may be open to "having fun" but I doubt it will be as easy as flashing wads of pesos... although the dollar is getting there!

Have a nice trip.

Voyager
    "No matter how sophisticated you may be, a large granite mountain cannot be denied—it speaks in silence to the very core of your being."
    -Ansel Adams

Everything is expensive there. Not only is it a tourist destination, but it is also an island. An Island where everything has to be brought in by plane or boat, even the SPs are mostly imports from the mainland. To stay there is expensive, to play there is expensive. Not just for the SPs, but for tourist like you as well. Have a good vacation, and hobby when you get back.

And by the way, the real ethnic Hawaiian girl are likely to weight around 300 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager
    You do realize that Hawaii is part of the United States, and not one of the 3rd world countries you referenced?
    Finding a "nice girl" in Honolulu is going to be the same as in any other major city. There are many nightclubs, dance clubs, etc. where girls congregate and may be open to "having fun" but I doubt it will be as easy as flashing wads of pesos... although the dollar is getting there!
    Have a nice trip.
    Voyager
    I don't know about that V. In '04 I dropped into Maui during the Holiday Season and had a rental car girl all over me. Now I'm no prize in the looks department and she was no beauty pagent winner either, but fun was had by all. No comments from 10-19 either, this pickup didn't technically occur directly in the airport.
    Last edited by CS Martin; 05-09-2009 at 07:52 PM.

thanks all for your answer. Well... Maybe i'm gonna go somewhere else. Where should I go to find some nice girls ready to have fun and sex a bit like cuba or these latin place?

thx.

thanks all for your answer. Well... Maybe i'm gonna go somewhere else. Where should I go to find some nice girls ready to have fun and sex a bit like cuba or these latin place?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonatic
    There's always Costa Rica. A friend of mine went there and said he had a great time. Accommodations are very reasonable as are the ladies.

http://www.costaricaticas.com/index.php
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by Techman
    There's always Costa Rica. A friend of mine went there and said he had a great time. Accommodations are very reasonable as are the ladies.
    This is definitely a destination that's on top of my must-go list. The beaches, the sun, the women......paradise!

Quote Originally Posted by Techman
    There's always Costa Rica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
    This is definitely a destination that's on top of my must-go list. The beaches, the sun, the women......paradise!
    Not like you haven't been invited to go...
    "No matter how sophisticated you may be, a large granite mountain cannot be denied—it speaks in silence to the very core of your being."
    -Ansel Adams

Honduras

Its poor there and the girls are smokin'

Well, I dont like latin place like costa rica cause you always have to watch what you eat (tourista...) and things like scorpions in your shoes bla bla... you always have to be on your guard and for me its not a vacation trip if have to always wondering about things like that. In hawaii, no tourista or things that can screw up your vacations.............well, I think lol

I'm gonna try maii and maybe Honduras too

I am me, too!
    Scorpions and tourista are easily preventable. What's less preventable is is other 2 legged bugs that carry guns and like to have strangers as hostages. That's why Hondura would scare me as hell... But Costa Rica? Maybe... But again, I would probably stick to big cities so, the costs and living conditions would be close to any othe big cities so, no difference.

For something safe and relatively cheap for meeting women, I'd go to Cuba. Not much tourista, not many venenous bugs, educated peoples, low cost of living when outside big centers, not that many 2 legged bugs and women are often amazing.

Hey guys, I'm reviving this thread, as the last post was in 2009. I'm going to Hololulu, and was wondering if anybody had any hobbying tips while down there.

Indeps/Agency recommendations? How strict is LE down there in regards to seeing SPs? Is there a Honolulu equivalent to MERB, etc? Also, any strip clubs worth checking out?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast