Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: love the hooter girls

Retired veteran hobbyist
    The other day, i was chatting it up with one of the waiters at the HRC & he mentionned that he can't believe there's no HOOTERS in downtown Mtl. I told him i've been saying the same thing for years (even though there's a couple of them off-island).

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
    I told him i've been saying the same thing for years (even though there's a couple of them off-island).

A couple?

I thought its only one in GFP?

There used to be a hooters knockoff on lacadie named Booties too bad it

didnt last very long.

Who needs hooters when you got places like bernies and les princesses and

the girls are in lingerie or totally naked.

There's only the one in GFP as far as I know but there's a knockoff on the Metropolitan East called Houster that even uses the same orange and white colours on their sign.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by breadman

Pretty cool but this girl seem to do it much faster:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpQqwXtRmCU

None of the Hooters Girls I spoke to in Greenfield park had a clue how to do this... Should be part of their training! LOL!

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by master_bates
    Who needs hooters when you got places like bernies and les princesses and
    the girls are in lingerie or totally naked.
    I've never been there myself, but i've heard from people who've been to the places you mentionned that the women all pretty much look like skanks that could easily work the streets.

Personally, i'd rather get served by a hottie who's dressed sexy...leaves a lot to the imagination. I used to go to buffets in stripclubs & to be honest, i kind of got desensitized to all the nudity after a while.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 07-14-2009 at 12:46 AM.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by Techman
    There's only the one in GFP as far as I know but there's a knockoff on the Metropolitan East called Houster that even uses the same orange and white colours on their sign.
    I also thought there was only 1 Hooters on the south shore, but the waiter i spoke to told me that there was one near Laval. It's quite possible he was incorrect, however. I myself had never heard of a Hooters located near Laval.

I also thought there was only 1 Hooters on the south shore, but the waiter i spoke to told me that there was one near Laval. It's quite possible he was incorrect, however. I myself had never heard of a Hooters located near Laval.

Mots likely wrong... A couple weeks ago I asked the manager at Greenfield park what was the time table to open another one, Downtown or Laval and he said ASAP but not likely to be materialized pretty soon...

I am me, too!
    Hooters tried a break-trough in Ontario and Quebec a few years ago (5-10) and hit a road block. There was one in Gatineau and 2 in Ottawa and they closed after about 2-3 years. I'm surprised there's one in GFP.

What I remember from Hooters is so-so food, mostly overpriced, with almost non-existant choices besides greasy. The places I visited in my area, the service wasn't that good either, the girls counting on their looks to compensate.

Ive driven by housters many times, is it any good?

I've never been there myself, but i've heard from people who've been to the places you mentionned that the women all pretty much look like skanks that could easily work the streets.

....or the pole

Bigfatoldwhiteguy
    Quote Originally Posted by master_bates
    Ive driven by housters many times, is it any good?

....or the pole
    fast food,deep fried,cold beer,lovely Girls ,nice place whatch Hockey!
    not to expencive

Bigfatoldwhiteguy

Wink hooters

Quote Originally Posted by Moby Dick
    fast food,deep fried,cold beer,lovely Girls ,nice place whatch Hockey!
    not to expencive
    monday nights ,$10 all you can eat wings

Personally, i'd rather get served by a hottie who's dressed sexy...leaves a lot to the imagination. I used to go to buffets in stripclubs & to be honest, i kind of got desensitized to all the nudity after a while.

Hey Doc... I don't get it. Either you got a bad memory but in one of your post in 2007 you said everytime you were in TO you were going there...

Haven't you ?

I agree with what you said though... about a hottie being dressed sexy....leaving a lot to the imagination.

Funny thing about Hooters, I used to go every new town I was when I would find one and since it's in GFP I went only once. Found the girls too young.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank29
    Mots likely wrong... A couple weeks ago I asked the manager at Greenfield park what was the time table to open another one, Downtown or Laval and he said ASAP but not likely to be materialized pretty soon...
    It's kind of 'in his contract'. Apparently they tried to open them before in Saudi A instead but it didn't work. why I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by NathanJ
    It's kind of 'in his contract'. Apparently they tried to open them before in Saudi A instead but it didn't work. why I don't know.

Yeah I wonder why too and according to the Hooters web site, you must open 3-5 location within your territory....

I love to go to Hooters but they have it rough! All of them are closed in Ottawa (I think the one in Gatineau was open only for a couple months) and now the only one in Vermont (South Burlington) just closed....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast