Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 100

Thread: People who don't post reviews

  1. #1

    People who don't post reviews

    The following strikes me...

    Its the same 20 people who post reviews on merb. Its always ppl like rex kramer, nylonlover, banger, special k etc. And i know there are hundreds and hundreds of lurkers some of which actually see SPs yet never ever write a review. Haven't you people taken enough? Don't you think maybe it's time to give a little something back to the board and its members by posting a review?

    This is a call to all those people hiding in the woods. There is nothing to be afraid of. Post a review!

    It kills me that a new hot girl will come around. She'll work 12 days in a row. Yet 3 weeks later there's still no review. Then one of the 20 has to go to the 411 section and ask if anyone has seen her. Then somebody responds and says yeah I saw her 2 weeks ago!

    I mean come on guys. We were all lurkers at the beginning but the time has come to share.

  2. #2
    ******editted************
    Last edited by CS Martin; 12-25-2009 at 02:46 AM.

  3. #3
    Classy, Pretty & Sexy GFE Montreal Sex City's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    3,267

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by CS Martin View Post
    Agendas, white knights, vested interests, other reasons we're not allowed to talk about.
    I guess I'll have no choice to agree ...

    It's in Montreal that we have all those girls ?
    Tones of girls and no reviews, bizarre bizarre !

    Just saying
    Miss Jessy & The Classy, Pretty & Sexy Ladies! ¤ www.montrealsexcity.com ¤ Twitter
    Agency Reputation 2011-2012-2013
    GFE of the Year 2010-2011-2012
    Best Owners/Bookers 2011-2012

    514-234-1286 Thanks! Merci!

  4. #4
    Some of us don't review much because we don't nearly see that many SPs. See my post history and you will see that I post reviews, but there aren't that many. Some people are disappointed with their appt. and don't feel right posting a bad review..then there are those that just lurk and are leeches.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by hankypanky View Post
    Some of us don't review much because we don't nearly see that many SPs. See my post history and you will see that I post reviews, but there aren't that many. Some people are disappointed with their appt. and don't feel right posting a bad review..then there are those that just lurk and are leeches.
    The response to this subject I believe can be far reaching and varied. Those resaons listed by hankypanky here and by CS earlier are of course all very valid. In a world filled with lies, corruption, self interest, dishonesty and retribution....here we are on this board looking for straight forward and honest reviews...hmmm...

    I believe posting a review is a matter of personal choice and discretion. I also believe that you have to filter through the BS here just as you do everywhere else in life. I would not judge anyone by whether they post reviews or do not post. Nor would I judge the content of what they had posted ... as it is a personal account of their experience (thus the phrase YMMV). I do however take some offense to those who never contribute in anyway or even worse to those who solely criticize without ever having made a positive contribution in any manner.

    Just the opinion of one man.

  6. #6
    ******editted************
    Last edited by CS Martin; 12-25-2009 at 02:46 AM.

  7. #7
    Classy, Pretty & Sexy GFE Montreal Sex City's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    3,267
    Quote Originally Posted by CS Martin View Post
    Jessy,

    Not bizzare whatsover. You have a Oligopoly with vested interests in control or heavily influencing various informational outlets where a relatively small group of people carry a disportionate voice over content. SIMPLE....

    CSM
    I know I know CS

    Just that I am not supposed to

    Shu-shut lol !
    Miss Jessy & The Classy, Pretty & Sexy Ladies! ¤ www.montrealsexcity.com ¤ Twitter
    Agency Reputation 2011-2012-2013
    GFE of the Year 2010-2011-2012
    Best Owners/Bookers 2011-2012

    514-234-1286 Thanks! Merci!

  8. #8
    Hello CS,

    I certainly hope that you are not insinuating that any agency or other interest has any control over what is posted on MERB. If posters choose to post reviews or not to post reviews, that is their choice and theirs alone. There is no censorship on MERB and no controls over any posts other than making sure that they follow the rules and guidelines.

    If you feel there are reasons you are not allowed to talk about, please feel free to explain these reasons so that we may all know what they are. I give you my personal guarantee that you will not be banned for anything you wish to post here on this matter and that your posts will not be edited in any way.

    Mod 8

    Quote Originally Posted by CS Martin View Post
    Agendas, white knights, vested interests, other reasons we're not allowed to talk about.
    Quote Originally Posted by CS Martin View Post
    Jessy,

    Not bizzare whatsover. You have a Oligopoly with vested interests in control or heavily influencing various informational outlets where a relatively small group of people carry a disportionate voice over content. SIMPLE....

    CSM

  9. #9
    I understand that there are many reasons why a bunch of overly sensitive men would rather not write a review on merb than take the time and put in the effort to CONTRIBUTE. If you write a review and someone yells shill or gives you shit, you don't have to pout in the corner... it doesn't have to shake your core until you end up like johnmbot, angry at the world and resentful towards the very fabric of what is merb... A PUBLIC REVIEW BOARD. This is a place where people post their OPINIONS. Part of living among the public is being tolerant and not letting every little thing poke at your soul.

    So if you use merb, post reviews and don't cry when someone tells you what they think. It's not the end of the world.
    Last edited by whatgoesaroundcomesaround; 11-05-2009 at 11:51 PM.

  10. #10
    Well said wgaca.
    People can learn from this wise man on this board.
    Everyone here should Give and take.

    GiveandTake

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    839
    Personnally I dont hobby much lately.. I moved out of town have a serious gf but when I hobby I put my contribution like month and half ago I went to a massage place.

    Your comment about that girl that worked 3 week with no review make me smile... Take the Journal of Montreal, there's more than 40 escorts agency listed there, more than 20 massage place also... let say all thoses agency/place have an average of 5 clients a day (some agency like ferrary have like 20+ and some indy 2-3...) thats make 300 pop a day... and I dont much (barely none) reviews of thoses agency listed in journal of Montreal, then you add Devilish, Asservissantes... etc and all the big ballers that advertise here but not on the journal, you take thoses agency in Hours, mirror, the ones that advertise only on annonces123...

    So far what I want to say is that the review of merb represent a really small % of whats going on here. Some people seem beliving that merb is the center of the world for hobbying when it's fact its just a drop in a water bucket. Let say on a lucky day theres 5 reviews now on merb... its not even 1% of whats happening every day...

    Merb is a really usefull tool but my comment it's just to give you the real perspective of the review vs whats REALLY appening in that business.

    Wilko

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by jman47 View Post
    The response to this subject I believe can be far reaching and varied. Those resaons listed by hankypanky here and by CS earlier are of course all very valid. In a world filled with lies, corruption, self interest, dishonesty and retribution....here we are on this board looking for straight forward and honest reviews...hmmm...

    I believe posting a review is a matter of personal choice and discretion. I also believe that you have to filter through the BS here just as you do everywhere else in life. I would not judge anyone by whether they post reviews or do not post. Nor would I judge the content of what they had posted ... as it is a personal account of their experience (thus the phrase YMMV). I do however take some offense to those who never contribute in anyway or even worse to those who solely criticize without ever having made a positive contribution in any manner.

    Just the opinion of one man.
    Exactly. I learned that the hard way. Well, not too hard but probably cost me couple hundred bucks or so. I mean some reviewers/members, I don't know what is going through their heads but everything is 10+++++ or 20/10 or 100/10 or they say the sps teeth are bad or many things were lacking from their service yet they somehow still manage to get 10/10 in looks or service.

    Then there are the agencies as well, even the big agencies who try to sell you their new girl that she is completely hot blah blah. Let me make that decision.

    Anyway, I know I may have higher grading standards but don't throw around 10/10s like how you give candy away on halloween.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by hankypanky View Post
    Exactly. I learned that the hard way.
    As did I my friend...but very fortunately for me I did my homework, had a little luck and I made some very good choices...

    Quote Originally Posted by hankypanky View Post
    Well, not too hard but probably cost me couple hundred bucks or so. I mean some reviewers/members, I don't know what is going through their heads but everything is 10+++++ or 20/10 or 100/10 or they say the sps teeth are bad or many things were lacking from their service yet they somehow still manage to get 10/10 in looks or service.

    Then there are the agencies as well, even the big agencies who try to sell you their new girl that she is completely hot blah blah. Let me make that decision.

    Anyway, I know I may have higher grading standards but don't throw around 10/10s like how you give candy away on halloween.
    Post-coital endorphines (and perhaps other things) make everything a 10...lol...
    There is some very useful info here, you just have to find it.
    And I agree with you about the 10's...
    Last edited by Jman47; 11-06-2009 at 04:24 PM.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by whatgoesaroundcomesaround View Post
    I understand that there are many reasons why a bunch of overly sensitive men would rather not write a review on merb than take the time and put in the effort to CONTRIBUTE. If you write a review and someone yells shill or gives you shit, you don't have to pout in the corner... it doesn't have to shake your core until you end up like johnmbot, angry at the world and resentful towards the very fabric of what is merb... A PUBLIC REVIEW BOARD. This is a place where people post their OPINIONS. Part of living among the public is being tolerant and not letting every little thing poke at your soul.

    So if you use merb, post reviews and don't cry when someone tells you what they think. It's not the end of the world.
    Good point...
    Like anywhere there are gonna be a**holes, but I have found if they are way out of line that he others here find a way to let them know...

  15. #15
    another reason alot of reveiws are not written are the nrp

    i dont have the patiance to look everytime i wanna review an sp if im allowed to or not

    and alot of sp ive seen have nrp i use this board mostly for the advertising section

    it makes it really easy to check out roosters of many agencys

    also i dont feel free to speak here as i do in public

    i am someone who has always spoken my mind and will argue my point till proven wrong

    here is definatly not a place i can do that

    im even now nervous this post will get me into some kind of trouble with the mods

    for example there are some posts i feel i agree with in this thread but i don't feel at liberty

    to say what why who where or even how

    i value alot of the reading and all the advertising here for these reasons the less i post

    more chances i have to stay

    also some people see no point in posting reviews that already concur with previous ones
    Last edited by drinkher; 11-07-2009 at 03:14 PM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •