Thread: How do you feel about visiting SPs or MPs on special occasions such as Valentines?

How do you feel about visiting SPs or MPs on special occasions such as Valentines?

If you have a SO, how do you feel about visiting SPs or MPs on special occasions such as Valentines? Does it make you feel gulity, or does it add an extra level of naughtiness and excitement? Would you visit an SP or MP on your birthday?, her birthday?, your wedding anniversary?

Banned
    "variety is the spice of life" blah blah blah...

if i'm thinking about cheating on my so, i wouldn't be calling her my so... and vice versa.

RobinX May I offer a compromise? Send your S.O. a box of the finest swiss chocolates and a dozen red roses along with a card with a sentiment and then go see your favorite Montreal SP and have a bottle of fine wine.

if your relationship hinges on Valentine's Day, maybe it's not much of a relationship

There are 361 (365 minus your birthday, her birthday, your anniversary and St. Valentines day) other days of the year, other than St. Valentines day and other days in which you can cheat. What is so special about cheating on St. Valentines day?

Thumbs up Small gift

Bringing a small gift to a favoured masseuse on a special day can only be a positive thing.

A card, a single flower, even a trinket of some kind, will be very appreciated.

It just humanizes what could be just a monetary or commercial transaction, right?