View Poll Results: Who would you vote (anonymous result)

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bloc

    3 27.27%
  • Conservative

    0 0%
  • Green

    1 9.09%
  • Liberal

    2 18.18%
  • NDP

    4 36.36%
  • Others/Independent/Void

    0 0%
  • Not vote

    1 9.09%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: Election 2011 Debate

  1. #1

    Election 2011 Debate

    So, tonight's debate is upon us and although I was dumb enough to vote for Harper last time I am a big Iggy fan this time around. I think the exposure will serve Iggy well. The more I see Harper's fat pot belly and hear him speak the more I dislike him. Lord help us if he ever gets a majoritity. Who do you think performed the best tonight?

  2. #2
    Can we watch live on the internet ?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by pussy_hunter View Post
    Can we watch live on the internet ?
    Why don't english Canada elect the same people like we do in Quebec with the Bloc every year ?
    We wouldn't need $$$300Millions each and every 2 freakin years to decide which as*hole's gonna screw us again, and again, and again !

    We all know they're a bunch of retarded who masturbates looking at this :
    http://www2.parl.gc.ca/sites/lop/pho...&cat=33&id=176

  4. #4
    I was confused whether I should vote NDP or Liberal... Ignatieff was Ok.. Voting for Liberal

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by pussy_hunter View Post
    I was confused whether I should vote NDP or Liberal... Ignatieff was Ok.. Voting for Liberal
    Here's the list.
    http://www.altstuff.com/federal.htm

    My 3 favorites are :
    Parti Populaire des Putes / Whore's Popular Party (This one's for us Merbites)
    Abolitionist Party of Canada / Parti Abolitionniste du Canada
    Bloc Quebecois keeps disturbin' the sh*t in Ottawa - I like that

    Probably they could merge these 4 ones :
    Communist Party of Canada
    Marxist-Leninist Party of Canada
    Socialist Party of Canada
    Trotskyist League of Canada / Ligue Trotskyste du Canada
    (Weird stuff north of the USA - total waste of time)

    These should all get together :
    Abolitionist Party of Canada / Parti Abolitionniste du Canada
    Libertarian Party of Canada
    Marijuana Party of Canada / Parti marijuana du Canada
    Work Less Party
    neorhino.ca
    Green Party of Canada
    People's Political Power Party of Canada
    Parti égalité du Canada / Égalité Party of Canada
    Nation Alliance Party
    (Veux tu une puff man ?)

    I personnaly would merge the following :
    Progressive Nationalist Party of Canada / Le Parti Nationaliste Progressiste du Canada
    Progressive Canadian Party / Parti Progressiste Canadien
    Liberal Party of Canada
    Conservative Party of Canada
    (All the same sh*t = total waste of time !)

  6. #6
    Monsieur-du-Q can also be Mister-of-C. The best we can expect and what I am looking at is a coalition governement. Iggy will be Prime Minister and Layton as social watchdog and Duceppe as Quebec watchdog. What's wrong with that. Anything but that red neck right winger again...

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsieur-Du-Q View Post
    Monsieur-du-Q can also be Mister-of-C. The best we can expect and what I am looking at is a coalition governement. Iggy will be Prime Minister and Layton as social watchdog and Duceppe as Quebec watchdog. What's wrong with that. Anything but that red neck right winger again...
    Maybe you should get together with the guys looking for some dmt's ?
    There will never be a coalition "C t'une vue de l'esprit" which our fuzzy headed PM thinks exist all around him, against him, plotting in his back...

    Maybe we should have Harper as majority for a while... people would find out what paranoia is all about.
    http://scribinglife.blogspot.com/201...-its-head.html
    Heck even the US would start to question his sanity

  8. #8
    What about the US? ...Americans got finally rid of Bush, we smarter canadians should be able to get rid of its canadian counterpart...

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JH Fan View Post
    Maybe you should get together with the guys looking for some dmt's ?
    There will never be a coalition "C t'une vue de l'esprit" which our fuzzy headed PM thinks exist all around him, against him, plotting in his back...

    Maybe we should have Harper as majority for a while... people would find out what paranoia is all about.
    http://scribinglife.blogspot.com/201...-its-head.html
    Heck even the US would start to question his sanity
    Politicians are showmen. Iggy, Jack and Gilles will form a coalition governement on may 3rd. Do you want to bet?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsieur-Du-Q View Post
    What about the US? ...Americans got finally rid of Bush, we smarter canadians should be able to get rid of its canadian counterpart...
    Canadians smarter than Americans ? That'll be the day !

    If you take out Fist nations, Acadians, Quebecois and maybe Newfies the rest are simply pseudo-Americans that copycat everyhing Americans do with a lot less money and power.

    Mind you we have this type of people too.... once in a lifetime we come up with a Celine Dion

  11. #11

    Who do I vote for? I hate the all, but I hate Jack Layton the least.

    I am going to have to hold my nose and vote NDP.

  12. #12
    Threads merged. We have enough of 1 potential flame war to watch on the election topic, there's no need for 2.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauser View Post
    I am going to have to hold my nose and vote NDP.
    Good choice ! at least it should change the way they screw us next time !

  14. #14
    The elections will cost $300 million, no matter who wins we will still be eating the same shit sandwiches.

  15. #15
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDk2R...layer_embedded

    Jack Layton destroyed Harper and Iggy. Go NDP!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •