Thread: Avoid XXXTase

Avoid XXXTase

Is this common practice? Called XXXTase at around 4pm, talking to some guy called Martin, booked a girl for 9pm. Im waiting... its now 9:45pm, still no sign of the girl. Called back the agency, the guy on the phone told me my booking was cancel, he doesn't know why... he says the boss cancelled it, i don't know why but your name was crossed. No one called...

thx for wasting my time... And you guys are very professsional, lol.

Nope, but things in this business are not perfect, as in any business at times. However, Martin and Xxxtase have an excellent reputation.
    Quote Originally Posted by fontaine View Post
    Is this common practice? Called XXXTase at around 4pm, talking to some guy called Martin, booked a girl for 9pm. Im waiting... its now 9:45pm, still no sign of the girl.

thx for wasting my time... And you guys are very professsional, lol.

I have to agree with Igna69XXX, Martin does have an excellent Rep and I've not had problems in the past.

- CWipes

Good luck with that Boycott fontaine. Highly doubtful that one "disappointed client" will have any effect on Martin's stellar reputation.
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

dear Fontain xxxtase is one of the most respected agency in the city .something must of escowed up.he has a wonderful reputation.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Amazing that a handle with one (1) post can suddenly decide that Merb is the place to expose his dirty laundry. Fishy......

I've rarely used XXXTase, although many swear by the organization. Never found them particularly helpful, but then maybe it's a lack of high pressure salesmanship....who knows. Suggestion, have a Plan B in place ready to go. If the SP is more than 30 minutes late without a telephone call, use it. Then if the first organization's SP then shows up, simply turn her away. I'd say you have good cause. In the end no one is perfect and managing these SPs can be quite challenging. Montreal is full of great providers, so you shouldn't have had an issue on a Plan B.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Amazing that a handle with one (1) post can suddenly decide that Merb is the place to expose his dirty laundry. Fishy......
    Hello,

Yes XXXTASE has a great reputation, and the last few times I have called them to meet Eve, Marika, and others, the agency has been terrific. But they haven't been perfect over the years, and no agency has. It's simply in the odds that such things can happen for any agency, so why does one small report that is hardly very damning at all, title notwithstanding, draw the..."Fishy"...label? Could be...could well be honest.

I drew this kind of doubt not long ago when I reported the hostile attitude of one agency owner and since then there have been many similar reports. Like everyone else here I support and recommend Martin and XXXTASE 100%, but stuff can happen so why poo poo some small report. I'm with you guys on this, but honest (if so) negative reports keep agencies from getting lax and help us all. Let's not dismiss them too fast.

Cheers,

Merlot
    Last edited by Merlot; 08-12-2011 at 11:00 AM.

Banned
    I'll join in on the boycott but if and only if Jessie, Alexia,Eva, Cassie, Fany and Beverly are not part of the boycotted ladies

Last time Xxxtase was 45 minutes late Martin called me and suggested I take a 40$ discount. I took advantage of it and I experienced caroline for 120$USD....Dollar for dollar, was the best value/experience I ever had in Montreal.

I vouch for Martin

Martin's my boy!