Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dating a sp?

dating a sp?

So I'm sure this has been discussed in length but ill share this anyways. After seeing a sp twice she told me she wants to see me on an unprofessional basis. I thought yea right but sure enough we have been pursuing our "relationship " outside of the hobby. I still am not sure if there are n e string s attached but I'm enjoying riding the wave
    Eric,

It's all up to you. You know what she does for a living. Do you mind? Is she doing it temporarily? Or longer term. But at the moment, you shouldn't be thinking that far and enjoy the ride.

how did you manage to hookup with an sp? i'm very interested in hooking up with one, as i don't mind what they do for a living.

Odlly enoughI wasn,t trying to hook up with her. She is a young university student and we really hit it off. It just kind of happened. She told me her job is just temporary for now (prob. like most sp's). It's still weird meeting her and not having to give a donation. I almost feel guilty when I leave! I don't really mind that she is an sp and I'm not really thinking longterm. I also feel weird being around her in public as I am at least 10 years older. Oh well...nothing to complain about right now. I am glad I dint review her before all this happend. Then I would have to share my GF with all you pervs...lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebarren View Post
    how did you manage to hookup with an sp? i'm very interested in hooking up with one, as i don't mind what they do for a living.
    Well,

During one of my encounters in July a very hot and "giving" SP told me basically she liked older men and was looking for someone to take care of her...IE...sugar daddy. Depending on your funding, I believe it doesn't take too long to "hookup", if that is what you are looking for. If not and you are looking for something "special", it would be wiser to avoid pouring out your funds if you are looking for a sincere relationship. Otherwise there have been plenty of young beautiful ladies willing to tolerate men usually not appealing to them at all for the advantages of money.

Good luck,

Merlot

Quote Originally Posted by Merlot View Post

During one of my encounter's in July a very hot and "giving" SP told me basically she liked older men and was looking for someone to take care of her...IE...sugar daddy.
    This whole surgar daddy buisness is exactly what I was afraid of. I'm not into that! But so far so good

Quote Originally Posted by Merlot View Post
    During one of my encounters in July a very hot and "giving" SP told me basically she liked older men and was looking for someone to take care of her...IE...sugar daddy......it would be wiser to avoid pouring out your funds if you are looking for a sincere relationship.... all for the advantages of money.
    Ditto. Editted ONLY to save bandwidth. Been there, done that multiple times. Good luck, keep wallet closed.

One point of information: I do know of one instance where a "relationship" between former SP & client does appear to be working. While I have no extensive knowledge of the client, the SP was a very special lady.

Oh, your bad...
    Quote Originally Posted by johnmbot View Post
    i was a little perplexed at the point of your original post. "does this guy have a point or is he just braggin?just cuz you dint post her name dunt mean we all havnt shared her plenty of times already, and will continue to do so whilst she aint wit you....and neither do we.

Quote Originally Posted by ericmathew54 View Post
    This whole surgar daddy buisness is exactly what I was afraid of. I'm not into that! But so far so good

Guess she doesn't call you Daddy ... yet.

Quote Originally Posted by johnmbot View Post
    i was a little perplexed at the point of your original post. "does this guy have a point or is he just braggin?"just cuz you dint post her name dunt mean we all havnt shared her plenty of times already, and will continue to do so whilst she aint wit you....and neither do we.
    I guess there is no point JohnMBot...It was purely posted for your viewing pleasure. I am glad it interested you enough to comment. If you are interested in seeing her let me know. But I charge a 40$ fuel fee for outcall

Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    Oh, your bad...
    Righto, Iggy, but it's just john being john.
    ... But I charge a 40$ fuel fee for outcall
    Not a bad sounding gig, but why stop with the fuel fee?
    Dating an SP.
    Getting it almost whenever you want.
    Extra revenue.
    Your own private agency. Priceless
    Sweetwater
    "I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability": Ron White
    "Oh, it's all right. I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?": Leslie Nielsen as Lt. Frank Drebin in "The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear" (1991)
    Pussycat Song- The Asylum Street Spankers
    Scrotum Song- The Asylum Street Spankers

Sure but I get to watch....you need to be careful with incall..you never know when your vid will be posted on the net...i'll have the camera ready

Just enjoy the ride because she could just as easily "connect" with someone else later on. Definately keep wallet closed for the first 3 months if it goes that long.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

Sure but I get to watch

I have been asked by 3 different sp in the past to see them outside of work. If I didn't live so far I would. I took one of them up on the offer to come back to my hotel free of charge the rest of my stay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast