Thread: Massage Parlor Questions

Massage Parlor Questions

Hopefully, this is the correct place to post this.
    I have visited MPs in Toronto. They publish the price and the tip. They also offer some fetish services.
    I can't find either tips or possibilities of fetish play on the web sites of the ones in Montreal.
    What are the tips supposed to be?
    Do some MPs offer fetish/light dom/etc.?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask.

Montreal & Toronto
    Yes some does ! But if I recall, it's not comon !
    As for tips it really comes down in asking Mps themselves about their rates for the service they provide I guess !
    Although I'm not a veteran about them.
    Hope someone else can enlight you more !

In Mtrl, I go to a MP for the munching in the SPA and the nice massage only.
    It's more like a quick daybreak for me... if I'm in the mood for adventure since you never know with LE.

Everything else, I get with a superb SP in the privacy of a nice hotel room.
    This way I can take my time and I don't have to worry for LE inviting themselves at my own party.

Last time I did some fetish I was wearing duck featers on my back, a diaper on my head and I had a broom stick in my a...
    So it would have been very bad publicity for me I guess !

Just kidding... seriously, for me dom has to be with someone I know so I wouldn't know !

There is already a thread on this topic in the Massage section. You will find your answers to your questions there:
    Standard Tipping Practices