Thread: Devilish New Strategy For Hiding the Hobbying From Your Wife

Veteran of Misadventures

Devilish New Strategy For Hiding the Hobbying From Your Wife

I am not married, but I was searching the forums on TERB and I came across this gem from the TERB poster "I_Am_The_Man", in a thread called "An Incredible New Strategy For Hiding the Hobbying From the Wife" (or something like that):

"I think this strategy is worthy of a separate post.

This method will allow you to appear to be in one place when you are really in another and it saved my ass today.

You need to get call privacy. Come up with a good reason why you need it. Like, it will prevent all those telemarketers from bugging you.

Now, if you ever call your house blocked with *67 you will be told that you need to either a) press pound to unblock your number or b) press * and dial in the number you are calling from. Here is the neat thing… YOU CAN DIAL IN ANY NUMBER!!!!

Today I told my wife I was at work. She didn’t believe me and after calling my work number and not getting an answer she promptly called my cell and left a message demanding to know where I was. I simply called back with*67 and then typed * and typed in my office number. While on the DVP to see Pia, I appeared to be calling from my office. She was happy and I was happy."

By I_Am_The_Man, posted on TERB April 9, 2005

proud infidel
    Yeah but what if the wife calls him right back for some reason, say, she forgot to tell him something. The guy can still get busted.
    fml

proud infidel
    Maybe even better is to tell her that you're on the job, but out with some clients or unreachable for some reason (ie. on the road). And try to call her using the same method of caller identification as described above but try to remember phone numbers of packed restaurants or public places that you often go to while on the job ( ie. to meet clients) and where you're not easilly reachable or where no incoming calls are permitted, like in a public phone booth. Easy as pie ???
    fml

Veteran of Misadventures
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Cock Sportif
    The catch in both methods is that the phone or ISP companies archive the real records of the phone number that was dialed and dialed from for 2 years. So, if it is something serious, the court and the LE can have access to these numbers.
    Yeah, but wifey poo would only have reason to subpoena those records in a divorce proceeding, and there is only going to be a divorce proceeding if he is caught, and the whole purpose of this scheme is to avoid getting caught. So I would say you are putting the cart before the horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Cock Sportif
    Side note: He was on his way to see Pia (incall).... hot GFE gem, worth coming out of retirement, and going down there for an hour to see her.... maybe today (I am so fucken horny you won't believe it!)
    We all knew it wouldn't last! By the way, Pia is right up my alley!! Got's to get to TO one of these days.
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

This is a good one !

Thank you for the tip guys.

proud infidel

another handy new system ?

Hi guys,

although this may be slightly off topic, i recently read about this company offering voice mail service where the message you receive appears solely in your email box. This could come in handy, especially if one has a laptop .
    fml