Thread: Singapore

Have a trip planned for Singapore next month and wondering whether there are any Merbites with any experience there. There is a lot of information online about the various Red Light Districts but I was wondering if there is anyone with first hand experience who can shed light on prices, offerings, safety, risks, and satisfaction?

The best is to go to Orchard Towers on Orchard Road! Do a search on Google and you will see many reviews about this place. Each time that I go to Singapore I make sure to go there.

If this is a business trip I can make a suggestion. On the weekend get on a flight to Phuket and book a room at the Holiday Inn. There is a great red light district for night a a great beach for the day time. You can enjoy all the trappings of a free society. My boss used to do this when he was in singapore. I went with him once and it was great.

Isn't that where they caned a few people publicly for throwing gum on the sidewalk.

NY State
    Yes, Singapore is where they will lock you up for littering. Prostitution is legal in Singapore, but make sure you don't get caught (like everywhere else) with a minor (under 18) because the sentence is 7 years.
    So when will Hillary go to Prison?

Only the Democrats would have a potential CONVICT as their Top Presidential Candidate. Simply Pathetic