Thread: What to do if the girl falls to sleep?

What to do if the girl falls to sleep?

It happened to me at least 5-6 times....girl fell to sleep when
    I needed a 2nd SOG or even before 1st SOG began. The duration
    of sleep lasted from 15 min to more than 2 hours! One incident,
    I gave her DATY and she came like a waterfall, vagina fluid
    everywhere, she became so relaxed, she fell to sleep.

What do you do in such an instance?

Look behind you.
    Slowly get dressed and walk out. It happened to me once, I think she just crashed from a binge. Put $40 on the dresser and left as I did get a partial BJ.
    I enjoy a glass of wine each day for it's health benifits. The other glasses are for my witty comebacks and flawless dance moves.

NY State
    malboro_man, if the girl is an agency girl and she was there 2 hours, did the agency ask to be paid for 2 hours? I am guessing she was independent.

I never had a girl fall asleep on me. If it was an agency, I would call the agency and stop the clock at that moment, ask them to call when the driver is there and then wake her up.
    So when will Hillary go to Prison?

Only the Democrats would have a potential CONVICT as their Top Presidential Candidate. Simply Pathetic

STN: good idea to walk out....only one time did it happened at in incall. So, that's not an option. Although this did not happen very often (once every 2 years on average), I find myself too nice and just lose my time. Some girls find themselves too comfy with me cuddling and just fall to sleep.

DD41: Except for the incall incident, it was all agency and outcalls...I just let them wake up....they won't be in a good mood being woken up. Like I said, I am a nice guy and just absorbed my lost time. I normally don't call and complain. That'll just ruin the mood for the session. As for the 2-h incident, it was an incall. She made up for the 2-h when she woke up.

But, those are good ideas, guys....I find myself not wanting to be the nice guy any more.

the best I can get
    Funny enough, I have gone through all kind of weird stuff, but never had a girl falling asleep on me. I guess it's maybe because I never got too borrowing to let that happen...