You want to know if it's really possible for providers to find most of their clientele on LL, considering all the scams (which seem to be most profiles) and the hardship clients have to go through to find legit providers?That's absolutely not what i'm asking. Not sure if the question was clear?
something like that yes, considering most of you have an online presence on several plateforms (here, X, Bluesky, Tryst etc.) I was wondering if LL was a big part of it or not.You want to know if it's really possible for providers to find most of their clientele on LL,
I don't use LL so I'll let others answer. I wanted to help with your question, it's intriguing. I presume those who use MERB and can answer your question might not have the same experience as the provider you saw.something like that yes, considering most of you have an online presence on several plateforms (here, X, Bluesky, Tryst etc.) I was wondering if LL was a big part of it or not.
Exactly that's why i'm specifically ask providers, clients tend to think their own way to do things are a general rule. It's been discussed here several times, so we know a majority of the clients don't go or use MERB or, at least don't say they do. I have a very stereotyped conception of what LL is hence the question. Thanks for answering.I d
I don't use LL so I'll let others answer. I wanted to help with your question, it's intriguing. I presume those who use MERB and can answer your question might not have the same experience as the provider you saw.
I use LL when things are slow for me. I'm not embarrassed by it and it annoys me that some clients and SP snob others who use certain platforms, including Merb..Exactly that's why i'm specifically ask providers, clients tend to think their own way to do things are a general rule. It's been discussed here several times, so we know a majority of the clients don't go or use MERB or, at least don't say they do. I have a very stereotyped conception of what LL is hence the question. Thanks for answering.
I barely use LL because you need to pay all the time if you want your ad to stay in the first pages and I need to put aside most of my earnings for school and just living. From the perspective of a SP, I can also affirm that there is a lot of bad clientele on LL too.Met an Indy who told me most of her clientele was coming from LL, i've never really used the website TBH but i was surprised to hear considering the number of horror stories we can read here. So my question would be, is it also true for other providers?
Thanks for the answer, makes a lot of senseI use LL when things are slow for me. I'm not embarrassed by it and it annoys me that some clients and SP snob others who use certain platforms, including Merb..
What I've come to realize lately is that different platforms bring a different client base. I am not saying no to advertising on LL again and have considered it, precisely because I am tired of Merb and Tryst just isn't working out for me at the moment.
Advertising on LL can be a double edged sword.. you'll get a lot of inquiries including people insulting you and refusing bare minimum screening. But a lot of people don't know that other websites exist and don't want to bother looking. A lot of inquiries are for last minute but surprisingly I've actually had clients I really appreciated on LL.. regular clients too.
Same thing with Tryst and Twitter before my account was banned. A lot here a negative stereotype about LL yet they also refuse to look on Tryst.
Going back to working at a MP I'm realizing there's a whole world outside of Merb and all the acronyms and reviews... A lot of clients just don't see this as a hobby, they are just looking for a nice soothing moment without complications. They're not trying to seek variety and find new places and new providers all the time. It's kinda like this with certain guys who only use LL.
didn't know that, so it's an old "personal ads" business modelyou need to pay all the time if you want your ad to stay in the first pages
Yes that's another point. It's very expensive to advertise on LL so I do it very sparingly. I think everyone just does what works for them. LL was the first platform I used for an entire year.. I definitely wish Tryst worked for me and I've tried many different things. It works when I'm in other cities. LL has advantages because a lot of clients who aren't constantly on Merb or other platforms remember me when I use it.I barely use LL because you need to pay all the time if you want your ad to stay in the first pages and I need to put aside most of my earnings for school and just living. From the perspective of a SP, I can also affirm that there is a lot of bad clientele on LL too.
Met an Indy who told me most of her clientele was coming from LL, i've never really used the website TBH but i was surprised to hear considering the number of horror stories we can read here. So my question would be, is it also true for other providers?
Love that expression, very visualchain fuck
I guess the thing to remember is that Merb also has this type of client. It's just that sometimes they belong to a different social class or they have a different attitude about this industry.Love that expression, very visual
Thanks for the feedback, that was my perception of LL but again, i've never used it and i'm also pretty snob![]()
I had a regular once tell me that the best days for her were when it was raining. Her schedule would fill up fast if the rain were to last all day. Spring fever was also a busy time for her. Once the tank tops and short shorts came out downtown she was in very high demand. I know personally that spring time, especially in this city makes me horny. Interesting. Anyone?Is there much difference in the number of clients when the weather is nice or even moderately cold vs in February when there is 50cm of snow on the ground?
If socials are decent, have any of you considered doing a podcast and posting on YouTube even with audio only?
It's the same question that the other person was asking. And it all depends on the person.. Some men seek out these services more in the winter or during rainy periods because they feel more depressed and lonely. They prefer going outside when it's sunny out, particularly the spring and early summer. Some others start feeling ''alive again'' during that time of the year and they have more time to spare. When I entered the industry I assumed that the holidays and winter months would be dead, but I was surprised to find out that this isn't true. During the holidays a lot of people are lonely and isolated.. also a lot of people do not celebrate those holidays to begin with and are kinda left with a lot of time to kill. January is a particularly depressing month and I think some need a little push through it.. February is Valentine's day month, also. I find that for me, it's usually March through May that is a little bit quieter, first because people are dead from the long winter, then because nice weather is starting to come back and they want to take advantage of it instead of being locked in an incall.Is there much difference in the number of clients when the weather is nice or even moderately cold vs in February when there is 50cm of snow on the ground?
If socials are decent, have any of you considered doing a podcast and posting on YouTube even with audio only?





