Classy Angel
Montreal Escorts

Low impact walking program and its free

mowiss

Active Member
Aug 4, 2026
105
77
28
38
My doctor told me to lose weight a good 50 to 60 pounds, i always been a weight lifter but now its not cutting it anymore. I started walking in the streets around my neighborhood, sometimes went for 2h walk a part from shin splints it did nothing.

I have since then change my eating habits no more restaurants, etc. And i found the channel on Youtube get fit with rick, yes at first its a bit weird, he does the WHohoooo, but the workouts are amazing and low impact for knees, back etc.

I am addicted Japanese walking 1 and 2

boxing, and body combat, plus 1h 10000 steps, also a few 3000 steps speed walking, there is even a workout 10 minutes to do after eating to drop blood sugar.

Now he does have a membership yadi yada, but so far all is free stuff is gold so i am not paying for anything. I have been doing this for 6 weeks now, none stop everyday at least 30 minutes to 1h my gut is smaller and i feel a lot better.
 

curiouslr1

Active Member
Oct 14, 2022
62
120
33
37
Good on you for tackling this, it's going to be great for you in the short term, but even more in the long term.

Weight loss is mostly nutrition, but getting fit with physical activity is important too.
 

mowiss

Active Member
Aug 4, 2026
105
77
28
38
Good on you for tackling this, it's going to be great for you in the short term, but even more in the long term.

Weight loss is mostly nutrition, but getting fit with physical activity is important too.
Oh its a lot more than that, after 40y of weight lifting I hated doing cardio machines, my best fit ever was at 28 when i was running to the gym 2km from my appartement, doing boxing 3h once per week, tae bo 3 x per week and yes we had legal ephedrine back then i was 185 pounds fit.

Now at 54 its patience patience patience no more ephedrine the fat burners suck today, no way am i getting on Ozempic plenty of people lost weight had serious side effect and regain.

Diet diet diet you cannot out train a bad diet, it sucks i want to cheat i am hungry i give in, i control myself.

But in the end its time. I do not do cardio to lose weight i just put that aside, i do it for health. Now the weight comes off so damn slow, and i mean slowwww, but i feel a lot better.

I made it an habit to do cardio when i wake up and i also do the 10 minute before bed program. I have been slacking on my weight lifting a lot i am cardio cardio right now, need to get some strength training back in.
 

paulss5

New Member
May 1, 2023
5
2
3
31
Your doctor’s advice to lose weight is solid, and finding a routine that doesn’t hurt is half the battle. I’ve also learned that diet does most of the heavy lifting, no matter how consistent you are with movement. For extra support, I’ve personally used supplement brands from this page—they have a good selection if you ever want to fill gaps without gimmicks. Stick with your walking, keep meals simple, and let time do its work.
 

mowiss

Active Member
Aug 4, 2026
105
77
28
38
Your doctor’s advice to lose weight is solid, and finding a routine that doesn’t hurt is half the battle. I’ve also learned that diet does most of the heavy lifting, no matter how consistent you are with movement. For extra support, I’ve personally used supplement brands from this page—they have a good selection if you ever want to fill gaps without gimmicks. Stick with your walking, keep meals simple, and let time do its work.
You cannot out train a bad diet, and you do not need supplements, i use to buy on supp clearance Canada they have great prices, but i realize that eating less is the most important thing, protein now is the big thing, you pay 3 to 5$ more to get your extra protein, its a billion dollar industry we surely did not have those recommendation back in the 80 and 90, this all started when whey protein became the big thing, i remember being 23 with the beach body and going 1g per pound of bodyweight which was 180g at that time, and gaining more than 4 inches of my waist.

You need a good eating plan, calory defecite, as you get older limit high glycemic carbs, sugar junk, this time around me being 54 is hell, i lost a lot but the damn gut is the last to go so patience is the key.

As you age hormones play a large part too, so confusing, my T levels are good for a man my age, but i notice that fasting (been fasting since 2010) on and off, sometimes i am not hungry no sugar cravings and other times its hell, ghrelin is up and i am so hungry and other times i crave sugar like crazy. So fasting is a bit weird. I try be a bit low carb like 100g per day, i boosted calcium intake, fiber is around 40g, protein around 100g.

I been told 1year and a half to look super fit. I got my work cut out for me.
 
Last edited:
Ashley Madison